A school Birthday.

Luna

August 31st

August 31st

I woke up happy as ever. Last night confirmed somethings but it's a start.

Why do I have my first class on my birthday

"I know we have class in 2 hours but I need the tea and the door was locked" she said and I squint my eyes at her.

"The door was locked??" I questioned.

"Yes miss ma'am, he apparently locked the door."

Well, he meant what he said then.

"Well girl. You won't believe it what went on in this bedroom" I said

"Whatttt"

"Nothing, nothing at all, I just wanted to hype you up"

"you cappin on my good sir, something did happen and you didn't wanna say but it's okay keep your secret" she said rolling her eyes

"Okay okay I'm playing but he pulled me on his lap and it looked like he was gonna kiss me but kissed my forehead and well he told me he love and appreciate me after I told him."

He played me, I really wanted that kiss so badly.

"Aht aht, I'm not suppose to say but he told Liam from day one that he's about you, but he's married as we know and I guess he was hesitant "

I wonder if I should tell her what Liam said about her. Aziel did come to me about that.

I should, she deserve to know.

"Well since it's like that, Liam's into you more than you think"

"Oh word?"

"Word"

"Naw Forreal Forreal ?"

"Even a blind man saw that P what you mean"

"Wow, ain't that a bitch" she said and I chuckled.

"You know they gonna be here a lot right"

"They also might try some shit too"

"What you mean?" I questioned

"They gonna bring someone over saying their with them to get us jealous because we might have shown that we have feelings for them"

"Ain't no way"

"Yes way, watch" she said as she walks out the room. Where she got that inside scoop from.

"Lu, Happy Birthday" she said to me. She Always know to keep it simple and cute to me.

————————-
Aziel

————————-Aziel