Day before going to school

Luna

Packing bags is so annoying, I should've asked for help

Packing bags is so annoying, I should've asked for help. I know I would forget somethings.

"Luna Blue hon" my mum called.

"I bought you some stationery itemsss" she said excitedly.

I wanted to buy it when I was up there but she saved me time I guess.

"Yayy, look at all these great stuff" I must say she got a lot of great things.

"Also I traded in your old Mac book and iPad for a new one. Don't worry Everything was backed up before erased" she said and i exhaled. I didn't even know I was holding my breath.

One day she's gonna know about the bank account and the money in there. She's a lawyer so she might find it snooping around and I'm so unbothered that it's scary.

She handed me the new electronics and I stared at her for awhile, then hugged her. I honestly do hope she knows that dad is a cheating scum but it's okay.

"We wanna see the place y'all got since y'all don't wanna stay in the dorms." She said and i nodded.

"We kind of got a whole house, since apparently the owner doesnt really be there, and he comes by to maintain it but since we are gonna be living there he's offering us to pay 2500 a month including utilities." I said hoping she don't curse.

"That's a great deal, paper work?"

"Getting that soon" I said quickly. She nodded and proceeded to walk out.

"Don't worry I'll be finished with this soon" I said looking at her.

"Great"

——————
As I loaded my jeep with my bags and some of my belongings, I saw Pocahontas coming to me with her stuff.

"You took for ever to pack P" I said jokingly.

"You did too and you know that" she said staring at me with a funny face.

"Aht aht "

"Liam is at the house waiting for us to get settled." She said and i nodded.

We finished loading the car and we were now getting into it. Our moms came to the car to see us off.

"We hope you guys enjoy, we will be up on the weekend to make sure you guys are good" my mom said touching my face with her thumb.

"Bye mommy I love you" I said to her and she teared up a bit. Love how parents are dramatic to these things.

"I love you too babe, you and P be safe and look out for each other now" she said to both of us as we nodded.

Though it's not my dream school, I'm trying to make the best of it either way.

We said our final goodbyes and headed on the road.

"Are we ready for this four years of school?" P asked and i looked at her