Man... you're what.

Pryce

"Luna

"Luna... I think I either like you or sexually attracted to you"

"Man... you're what?"

"I said what I said luna, I'm not repeating."

"I'm sorry but I don't think it's either. I think you like me as a casual friend, to be honest with you"

When she said that, i realized it was sexual. Thank god i brought it up. I almost did something I would've regretted trying to prove a point to myself.

Kind of hoping she would've said well let's find out and see then. She looked easy to me but she isn't. She's hard to even talk to.

"Okay, i think i got my answer," I said and she smiled.

"What's the answer?" She asked and i froze.

"I think it was sexually, but I'm grateful to have you here as a friend," i said masking my feelings.

"Oh okay." She said and yawned.

Her yawn is so pretty... her figure is pretty too, her hair, he scent, I just wanna at least get a kiss from her and I'll leave her alone because the lips are cute and it looks soft.

Mosey, i wanna go home

As she called his name, that just killed my joy. He's in my way. I don't even think it was sexual anymore. I think that's apart of it but i like her.

Come on, I'll drive us home. What you came in the jeep?

Yes, i did. Thanks.

Ugh, I shouldn't be thinking like that. That's his best friend, practically grew up together sigh. If the roles were switched and shit I would've been protective over Brianna.

I need to rest.

"Tiana, you ready to go?"

"Yea I'm tired can I crash at your place?"

"Yea I guess"

"Um, what about your girlfriend?" She said loudly enough for everyone in the room to hear. I know she's sleepy so it slipped.

I chuckled and shrugged. Luna looked like she was in her own world so i didn't think she heard anything.

Bye Pocahontas see ya tomorrow at 1 pm okay.

Bye, ski and yea sure.

They said their goodbyes and Tiana just lay on the couch while i spoke with ski.

"So you told luna what you told me and then Tiana made her statement loudly to the point we all heard it and you think you gonna still get to be with luna?"

"I- no, I'm settling for a kiss nothing more nothing less"

"But what girlfriend she's talking about?"