Chapter 16

(A/N: Its really late here but anywho I wrote you guys another chapter!! Off to the side is the necklace Asher's dad gives her. Vote!! Comment!!! Share with friends!!! -Storywriter19)

Grant’s POV:

“That’s it everyone! The movie is officially fully filmed!” My director said through the mega phone in his hand. I sighed and walked back to my trailer. I noticed Rodger smirking at me out of the corner of my eye. I have been ignoring his presence since he arrived.

When I was in the safety of my trailer, I dialed Asher and hoped she wasn’t at work. She didn’t pick up so I just decided to text her.

‘Hey babe. Just got done with filming. When you get the chance meet me at our spot. I’ll be waiting.’ I sent it and got ready. I walked out of my safe haven and about threw up. They were at it again. Sucking each other’s faces off.

I ignored them and went to the small beach the lake provided. I did a few stretches before I smelled Camille’s perfume.

“We’re invited to the end of the movie party you know?” She said a little too sweetly.

“Not interested.” I mumbled.

“Don’t be a party pooper Clarence.” Rodger hissed. I clenched my jaw and started to wade into the lake.

“Grant we have to go. People are expecting us.” Camille whined.

“Take your boyfriend. That’s why you have him right?” I said turning a bit to give her a look. She stammered a bit before Rodger stepped in.

“That and she wants a loving boyfriend who will listen to her and not run off with another girl.”

“Funny. Hey Camille. Get it through your thick head. I don’t want nor have I ever wanted to be in a relationship with you. Now go to the party and leave me be. I want to get in some exercise before we leave tomorrow.” With that I dove in and swam as far away as I could before resurfacing.

I did actually do some exercises just in case butt face was watching. After about an hour, I swam to the area that hid the underwater cave. I swam through the hole and popped up on the other side. Asher wasn’t there yet so I hoped it wouldn’t be too long. I lay down on the sandy floor and started humming something I hadn’t sang in years. It was the melody of the first song I wrote. The lyrics sucked but the melody didn’t. I listened to the notes echo off the walls and smiled. I guess going on tour wasn’t so bad.

The only bad things about it were being away from my family and friends, never any time to site see, and being pushed around by fans. Now being away from Asher would be added to that list. The KCAs were next week and I had yet to make plans. Maybe I could make her dinner before the show and let my stylist work her magic. Not saying that Asher wasn’t beautiful already but the paparazzi would eat her alive if she wasn’t, in their eyes, perfect.

“That’s a nice song.” I looked over to see Asher wiping her hair out of her eyes.