Chapter 13

(A/N: You have no idea how great it feels to update this story!! I've missed it and I've missed writing it. So i hope you guys enjoy. Please vote tell your friends comment it would mean a lot!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!! -Storywriter19)

 Asher's POV:

Grant was sleeping so soundly but he still had that club thing tonight and I had to get home. I don’t know how long we spent snuggled there and I would love to stay there but life still called and so did work.

“Grant? Wake up.” I said shaking his shoulder. He groaned and pulled me closer to him. I giggled and shook him some more. “Don’t make me do this.” I smiled thinking of an idea. We were close to the edge of the pool soooo…

I pushed him in. As soon as his body hit the water, he let out a gasp. He splashed around before he finally started to tread water. He looked over at me questioningly before giving me a smirk.

“Come here Asher.” He swam over to the edge before I could get up. I felt the water before I realized I was under. I felt Grant’s arms wrap around my waist and bring me back up to the surface. I coughed out the water while Grant pinned me between himself and the wall. “Why’d you do that Asher?”

“Because you wouldn’t wake up.” I said timidly looking up at him. It was weird being in this position. Hey don’t judge!

“So you pushed me in the pool?” He smirked down at me.

“It was funny.” I defended. “Besides we needed to swim back anyways.”

“Oh miss Benson, I have you in my clutches. We shall never leave this cave!” He said laughing like an evil villain.

“You wanna bet?” I asked dunking him under and started swimming away. I felt his hand wrap around my ankle as I made it to the hole in the wall. He pulled me back to the surface and glared at me playfully.

“That wasn’t nice.” He pouted. He smiled and kissed my forehead and let me go.

“Who said I was nice?” I asked.

“Oh please. You are the nicest person I know!” Grant laughed and went under only to appear closer to me.

“I can be mean.” I huffed. “Remember the day we met.”

“Yah you were so mean that you allowed me to stay in your changing stall. That was so mean.” He laughed.

“Let’s just get back. You have that club thing and I have a project.” I said before slipping under and swimming out of the caves.

Apparently Grant and I had been in the caves for a few hours because it was about four in the afternoon and a half-hour before I had to work. I pulled my towel out of the back of my car and wrapped it around myself. The whole time I was searching for the towel, Grant had been staring at me.

“Ok, I think you got to see too much.” I said blushing a bit. I tied my hair in a bun and looked at Grant. He was biting his lip.