Chapter 15

(Merry Christmas!!!! I hope you all got what you wanted!!! I have recently figured out how to make a cover for this book!!! Anywho enjoy!! Oh! I think the book will be coming to a close soon. Its sad but it'll be alright.  Vote!!! Comment!!!! Share with friends!!!! -Storywriter19)

Asher's POV:

Maddie walked out looking proud of herself while Grant walked out nervous and confused. He sat down next to me still looking dazed.

“You ok?” I asked sending Maddie a little glare to her back.

“What? Oh…uh…..yah…sorry.” He blinked then smiled at me wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

“Hey uh Grant?” Chris called. Grant looked over at Chris still trying to focus. “Camille just announced that she was in a relationship with a guy named Rodger. He lives here in town. Isn’t that the guy who….”

“That piece of crap!” Grant shot up from the couch. I didn’t understand the big deal. He wasn’t going to be in our lives.

“We can just ignore them like we have been.” I said simply.

“Ash, we won’t be able to have a safe haven at the set. Camille is going to have him there every day and I don’t want him near you.” Grant said turning towards me.

“We still have our spot.” I said not wanting to share the underwater cave with Maddie and Chris.

“How long do you think it’ll take them to figure out where we are? Especially him? Camille isn’t that smart. Rodger is.” Grant knelt next to me.

“Grant’s right, Asher.” Maddie said knowing who Rodger is. “Rodger will be there all day every day. Most likely to get dirt on you two.”

“We can’t really hang out anywhere else since the paparazzi are now camped outside my house. The mall is out of the question with all the fans. Ugh!” I covered my face with a pillow.

“You could hang out here.” Maddie said.

“That would be intruding Maddie. I’m not going to do that.” I mumbled.

“Angel, I’m going to find a way to fix this. Whether it be renting a place just for you and me then so be it.” Grant said rubbing my back.

“That’s spending too much money! Grant I don’t want to be spoiled.” I said looking at him.

“Well that’s unfortunate because I want to spoil you. It’s kinda my job as your amazing boyfriend. Soooo……” He smiled at me. I blushed then playfully glared at him.

“How about for right now we just forget about Camille and Rodger and just enjoy hanging out.” Maddie took a deep breath and smiled.

“Maddie’s right. Grant, when’s the last time we actually just got to be ourselves around other people? I’d say it would be the first few months before our first song made it big.” Chris had his hand on Maddie’s shoulder and I didn’t miss the small blush the graced her cheeks.