A whole new world!! (Ha Aladdin)

“UA high school.” Asui (Sue!!) said.

“High school?” One of the people in the group asked. He was similar to the first man, though he looked younger. “What’s ‘high school’?”

“Well, it’s where you learn about heroes and such.” Yaoyorozu explained, quite shocked that they didn’t know what high school was.

“Well if it’s anything like cadet corps, then I’m glad I missed that!” said one with a military cut.

“Cadet corps? What’s-” 

“Before you continue your annoying conversation, I suggest we go back to the walls before that abnormal decides to come over here.” Said the man from earlier. All the people on horseback gave a salute before saying:

“Yes, sir!” The one that looked like him had a questioning look on his face.

“Captain Levi, sir, what do we do with the ones that are from ‘high school’?”

“Let them ride behind you on horseback.” They all said “Yes sir” before letting the intruders with weird hair ride with them.

“I call riding with the hot one!” Mineta said as he ran towards the girl with a red scarf. Though he was too late when he saw Jirou already there.

“Don’t let him ride with a girl, Mikasa, he’s a pervert.” Jirou said to Mikasa. She nodded and looked down at Mineta.

“You can ride with Jean.” She said as she pointed towards the man with dirty pink hair.

“Damn you, Jirou…” Jirou rolled her eyes at Minetas' curses. He got onto the horse with a little help from Jean.

Bakugou rode with Sasha, which she was absolutely terrified about, Mina rode with Connie, Kaminari rode with Armin, Midoriya rode with Eren, and everyone else just rode with side characters.

“So, what is a titan?” Midoriya asked, while Mina sang ‘A whole new world’ from Aladdin.

“A titan is a giant humanoid that devours humans, which is also the giant skeleton that Mikasa just killed.” Eren explained. Midoriya turned white as he realized that that thing could’ve killed them. Then something hit him.

“If there are titans wandering around out here, then why did you come out here when you knew they were here?”

Word count: 357