Update...? Well, more like a survey I guess

Heya there readers! You know, it's been awhile since I've said 'heya', ANYWAYS! I'm here to ask a question! And to state something... I have writers block!
Ever since I posted that last chapter where Mineta, Sero, and Aoyoama died, I can't really think of what other torture to put class 1-A through.
So! I have a few things that I wanted to ask of you!
1) I know this is probably a stupid question to ask, but should I discontinue this story. If I do discontinue this story, you are allowed to make up any type of ending you want, or even change the story as a whole!
2) Would you like to help me figure out what hell to put them through in the comments? If so, please express your opinion in this comment section.
3) Should they go into a non-anime universe? Like Creepypasta? If I'm being honest, I don't know too many animes. I've actually only finished The Promised Neverland a few weeks ago, so I only really know a lot about AOT, MHA, and, well TPN. So I'm kinda a noob if that's how you want to put it.
Anyway, if you also don't really want to answer any of these questions, that's fine too! I'll just figure out what to do with this story on my own. I also thought having you guys control their fate would be fun, so yeah! Do what you want and have fun! If you even do answer any of these questions that is...
And I'm rambling... Anyway! See you in the next chapter!
BYE!