Their Fate will be Inevitable

“Alright, first you will need to change into your uniforms, and out of, uh, whatever you’re wearing….” Armin said as he, Mikasa and Eren held out their new uniforms for cadet training.

They all took one except Bakugou. He simply glared at them.

“Uh, baku-bro, maybe you should take one…” Kirishima said as he looked at his uniform.

“What if we don’t want to do what you tell us to, what then?” He questioned.

“Then you will be put back in the cell, and if you cause that much of a commotion, you’ll be put outside of the walls and be fed to the titans.” Mikasa said as she held out the last uniform.

“Just take it! It’s not like it’s going to kill you to wear a new uniform!” Mina laughed. They all got dressed in separate rooms and came out awning at the new outfits.

“These are so cool! Itchy, but cool!”

“It’s like we’re in the renaissance!!”

“How old timey!”

“Alright, stop chit-chatting and get to the training field.” Eren rolled his eyes as he followed Mikasa and Armin out to the open field. Once all of the UA students came out, he explained what they will be doing. “You all will be learning how to use Vertical Maneuvering Equipment. If you can’t balance on the belts, then you will fail.”

They all did the training (But I’m not gonna put in the scores cuz I’m lazy :p) Most of the girls did well and some of the boys too. 

“I don’t think the purple one’s going to make it even a few inches out of the wall…” Armin whispered to Eren and Mikasa.

“Yeah, it’ll take a miracle for him to make it.” Eren agreed. “And the author of this story doesn’t believe in miracles…” All three of them broke the fourth wall as they looked at the author.

“Stop breaking the fourth wall!!” DarkStrangeSon shouted from their desk as they all went back to what they were doing.

“Alright, next you will get your own gear and practice on titan dummies.” Mikasa ordered as they all went to get their gear.

“So, do you think that they’ll be able to kill a titan?” Armin asked.

“I hope so… Or they’ll end up in one’s stomach.” Mikasa sighed as he saw how excited they all were. 

“Hey, weren’t we that excited when we were training?” Eren nudged both of them. 

“And we had no clue what we were getting ourselves into.” Mikasa replied as she went to check on the newbies (yes, I’m gonna keep calling them that.).

“Yeah, maybe we shouldn’t let them fight a titan…” Armin sighed. 

“If we don’t, then Captain Levi will.” Eren grew a frown as he remembered how many of his peers died when they first battled titans. “No matter what, their fate will be inevitable.”

Word Count: 478

A/N- Alright, so their training wasn't too hard. BUT! When they get out to the field I promise there will be some gore.