Don't you love those Updates?

Hiya there, readers! Yep... It's me... with another friggin update...

So! I've been seeing a bunch of comments about the new chapter and how there are a bunch more universes/fandoms other than AOT and MHA. Some more friendly and some a bit, uh... harsh... Of course, getting hateful comments is just a part of writing crappy fanfiction and posting it. So to all those haters (And please excuse my potty mouth for younger readers) You can go suck a dick.

If you don't like my story and how I'm writing it, then leave. I'm writing this story how I want to write it and if you don't like it then why don't you go and try to write your own darn story? I'm not writing this for anyone but myself and I'm doing my best to even write this in general. I have school, family, and plenty of other things to work on, so I'm doing this when I have freetime.

If you do like my story and are leaving those awesome (And hilarious) comments, then thank you! You have no idea how much even a single comment means to authors. 

Also, and I know this sucks, but I will be on hiatus once again. I won't leave for a long time and I will be working on the next chapter for this story while I'm gone. I promise there will be another chapter, I just don't know how soon or when I will finish. Until the next chapter,

BYE! 

(Again, I'm really sorry about the hiatus)