Freaks

“FOUND YOU.” A raspy voice growled from the shadows.

“You missed you idiot.” Another voice stated. This one sounded a bit distorted. “And you just gave them your knife.”

“Looks like I was right, it was a terrible idea going with you two.” A much more tired voice sighed. “Can we just get this over with?”

“I thought you were going to eat?” The first voice asked.

“I already ate before this, so let's just hurry up-” the tired voice growled, but was cut off by Bakugou.

“Show yourselves, or else!” Bakugou growled. After he said that a man with pitch black hair and white skin.

“Or else what?” It looked like he was smiling, but if you looked closer you could see that there was already a smile carved into his cheeks. “You’ll talk us to death?”

“Nah, I think he’s more of a yeller.” Another man came out. He had a dark blue mask with pitch black eyes that had weird black goo coming out.

“You know, I think I’ve seen people before, they look like those kids in a video game or something-” A third man came out, though this one looked a bit younger. He looked sort of like Link from the Legends of Zelda, but he also had black eyes with blood dripping out of them. “Or maybe it was a show…”

“We’ll blow you to bits, you freaks!” Bakugou and a few more students had started activating their quirks.

“What the hell…” The man with the blue mask (You know what, I’m just gonna call him by his nickname, same with Jeff.) backed up a bit, but the one with black hair only moved closer.

“Oh! I think I remember it! It was an anime called-” The one who looked like Link began to say, but was cut short by b1tchy_pancake covering his mouth.

“No.” Was all they said before leaving once again.

“What the hell was that??”

“Shut up, BEN!” one of the men growled.

“Did you guys really not see that weird looking person!?!” The one called BEN questioned before noticing that one of the kids with funny hair had explosions coming from their palms. “...Oh.”

Bakugou decided to pounce at them, along with a few other students who thought these villains were talking too much. Jeff managed to dodge one of the attacks, same with EJ, but BEN was too concentrated on that weirdo that popped up from earlier for plot reasons to dodge. 

“You know, you look a whole lot like the main character from BNHA-” BEN said to broccoli boi.

“What’s BNHA? Is it the name of your league?” Midoriya asked as he tried to keep the villain on the ground.

“It’s an anime. It’s about this kid named Midoriya that goes to this school called UA. He was quirkless, but there are some theories that the doctor who said he was quirkless worked for one for all and took his quirk. Also quirks are these weird powers that most of the human population has,” BEN explained. “But I’m only on the second season, so I don’t know everything-”

“Wait. How do you even know all that?!” Midoriya questioned, shocked that this creepy guy knew all this stuff.

“Uh, I just told you, it’s an anime.” BEN said.

“aHhHH!!” EJ Screeched as Uraraka made him float. “i’M fUcKiNg fLyInG aNd i hAtE iT-”

“Ha! Take that you villain! Uraraka smiled victoriously.

“We got the Joker Reject over here!” Kaminari shouted to everyone else.

“Get off me you fucking brats!” Jeff struggled against the ice he was trapped in. “This is the first time I actually want to get lit on fire again…”

“Holy shit, you actually got… welp, we’re dead.” BEN sighed.

“We’re not going to kill you, we’re going to turn you into the police.” Midoriya said.

“He’s not talking about you, you little shits! He’s talking about Slender-” Before he could finish, all three of them started to groan in pain. “F-Fuck... “

“What’s going on? Ribbit.” Asui questioned.

“You’re all…. Going to die n… now…” Jeff laughed nervously. Just as he finished, they could hear something coming towards them through the forest. It was a tall, slender man in a black suit with ghost white skin. His long pale fingers looked more like claws, and the tendrils protruding from his back looked like giant eels that were going to pierce through all their hearts (And not metaphorically), but the most unsettling part was his face. Or his lack of one.

“Who… what is that…? Jiro asked.

“That’s…” BEN began to say. “... SLENDERMAN…”

Word Count: 766