Epilogue

Aiyana

It's been 6 months since Liam was born and he's finally sleeping through the night. I don't have any context, but I'm told by people that they've never seen a so well-behaved baby.

I wasn't sure if my maternal instincts would kick in but as soon as he latched onto my breast for the first time, he's been my little man. Even when he gets fussy I just have to tell him to calm down and he does. Henry thinks it's magic as he isn't able to do that, but all I can do is laugh and shrug. I'm in the role I was always meant to be in.

A few months ago, Henry brought up his idea for me to go to school for interior design to help with our construction company and I was wary at first but now I'm actually starting to get excited.

It will all be distance learning because being around humans for an extended period of time freaks me out. With all the trouble we've had with Hunters and Rogues, it just feels smarter and safer this way.

It also means we'll be upgrading all the technology in the pack house and other buildings like the school. The hospital is already technologically advanced so it will be nice to have the rest of the packhouse updated.

"Aiyana?"

"In here!"

Henry walks in and kisses my forehead, "How is everyone this afternoon?"

"We're good. Liam is almost finished nursing and then it will be time for a nap."

Henry sits across from me on the coffee table, playing with Liam's pudgy feet. "Would mommy like a nap too? I know he's been sleeping through the night, but you deserve some rest."

I smile softly, "I appreciate the offer, but there's actually something I would enjoy much more."

Henry grins, "Oh is that so?" He leans forward and kisses me briefly before moving to my neck. "And what would that be sexy wife of mine?"

I bite my lip, moving my head for him. "I think you know."

Henry takes the now sleeping Liam out of my arms and puts him in his bassinet before taking my hand and lifting me into his arms. My giggle escapes as we make our way to our room.

He sets me on my feet by the end of our bed and all laughter is gone, replaced with a delicious tension. Henry's fingers caress my skin as they push the straps of my shirt down my arms.

Henry kneels down as he slides my top and shorts over my hips, helping me step out of them before doing the same with my panties. He lays me back on the bed, kissing his way up my legs.

My breath leaves me when he reaches his destination, his lips and fingers reminding me just how much he loves me. I bite my arm to keep from crying out and waking Liam. That's the last thing we need.

My body convulses on his fingers in aftershocks as he kisses his way up my body. Henry's lips meet mine in a fervent passion and when he sinks his cock deep inside me, I feel truly at home.

"Goddess, you are the most beautiful creature on this planet." His thrusts get harder and faster as I urge him on.

"Please, Henry, give me all of you."

He kisses me deeply as he holds me closer, "Fuck, Aiyana... I love you so much."

"I love you too Henry. Please don't stop... holy... right there!" My body explodes on his length as my orgasm overtakes me.

I'm vaguely aware of Henry reaching his own orgasm, his thrusts slowing until he is still. His forehead rests against mine as our breathing evens out and we are asleep.

 His forehead rests against mine as our breathing evens out and we are asleep

Hey all!

Hey all!

It's hard to believe this story is already over! It's been great fun and I've really appreciated your support and enjoyed your interactions.

I have another story on the horizon so stay tuned!

Hannah ❤️