Part 31

Henry

I know that Aiyana is nervous about the Council being here, but they haven't banished an Alpha in a very long time and I'm confident their "representative" will be woefully disappointed with how little is really going on here.

After lunch, I arrange for Finn to stay in one of the rooms in the packhouse. I'm sure he will have something to say about that but I'm not going to give him the luxury of staying in a cabin when he is essentially here to spy on me for his father.

Once his room has been arranged, Aiyana and I go back to our cottage.

"I want to take a shower and then maybe take a nap." Aiyana pulls off her shoes, depositing them by the door.

I wrap my arms around her waist, "Would you like some company?"

She grins as she wraps her arms around my neck, "I would love some."

I scoop her up into my arms and carry her upstairs. As soon as I set her down, we are pulling at each other's clothing. I press kisses to her neck as I massage her ass cheeks, grinding my growing hardness against her.

I step away only long enough to turn the shower on before going back to kissing her. We somehow make it into the shower, the warm spray soaking into our skin.

Aiyana grabs the soap, spreading the lather over my body as if she is studying every mark and scar. When she gets to my lower half, she kneels down and looks up at me.

I'm not sure what it is about the way she's looking at me but it makes my cock painfully harder. She takes my length in hand and strokes it slowly, spreading the soap along my shaft.

My hand hits the wall to support myself as she takes me into her mouth. My free hand slides into her hair, helping to guide her head.

"Oh fuck... Aiyana that feels so good." My eyes shutter closed as she moves her head faster.

I don't want our playing to end but when she starts massaging my ball sack and pushing me all the way to the back of her mouth and into her throat, I can't stop myself from cumming.

She continues to suck as my seed slides down her throat, making my toes curl with how good it feels. I'm panting as she stands up, grinning from ear to ear.

I pepper her face and neck with kisses as I speak, "You... are... the most... intoxicating... person in my world. I will love you until my dying day."

I kiss her cheeks when I see the tears, pulling her close to me. I worship her body as I wash it, nipping and biting at her skin.

When the shower is over, I take her to our bed. I grin as I kiss my way down her body, settling first on her belly. I still can't believe our love created this.

My fingers tease her lips as I make my way down her body, spreading her wetness. My lips make contact with her clit and I am in heaven.

Her cries fuel me as I give her as much pleasure as I can. I slide two fingers inside her wet heat and she is already incredibly ready for me.

My cock jumps as her moans grow in volume in response to my ministrations. My free hand reaches up and massages her breast and nipple, causing her back to arch off the bed.

"Henry! Oh Goddess! Don't... oh fuck... don't stop! Right there, right there, right... fuck!" She screams as she cums, her muscles spasming around my fingers.

I kiss my way up her body, my cock once again hard and ready to go. I look deep into her eyes as I slide into her, her back arching off the bed and into me.

I kiss her with all I have as I thrust into her. My fingers dig into her hip as I thrust harder, her heels digging into my ass.

We flip over so that she is on top of me, moving her hips at her pace. She starts to move faster, her nails digging into the skin of my chest. I'd be the happiest man alive with her marks on my body. She somehow always knows what to do to get me where she needs me to be.

I can feel her start to spasm again as another orgasm takes over. I grip her hips, thrusting into her as hard and fast as I can.

We both reach our orgasm at the same time, our bodies exploding with pleasure.

Her body goes limp on top of mine as we both pant out our exhaustion. I kiss the top of her head and hold her close, whispering in her ear how much I love her.

We roll over and she falls asleep in my arms, leaving me to fantasize about our future. As long as she's by my side, our future will be bright.