❤Escape Plan❤

"Wake up Y/N" Minjee said in a soft voice which sounded so much sad. Actually who wouldn't be sad to see her sister like friend so weak... It's been a week already and they couldn't find a way out till now. They waited for their parents to come around and understand them but both were disappointed when both their parents were busy with Kingdom and didn't even check up on them.

Y/N and Taehyung both were getting weak day after day. They both were losing weight although they were still fed well. The condition right now of both the soul mates made Jungkook and Minjee sad as well. The alpha and Luna never stopped by Y/N's room. Minjee informed them about the condition of Y/N and they still didn't show any care.

"I am s-so tired, p-please let me res-rest for a while more." Y/N crocked out her voice was devoid of any kind of energy, she struggled to speak and that one sentence was enough for Minjee to let her tears escape. "If only I could help you Y/Nah" Minjee cried out taking Y/N's cold hands in her warm ones. "P-please don't l-le-ave me a-alone" Y/N said out lowly as tears rolled down her eyes. "I am here and forever will be here for you" Minjee said as she tightened her grip.

"I miss you"
"I miss you too"
Both were crying with their weak state in hand, memories of them spending time together and hope of getting together again.

"Please alpha, i beg you please. Just this once. Luna please, please don't do this to her." It was Minjee who was in her knees and her hands joined together pleading the said parents of Y/N, the alpha and luna of pack to go and take a look at Y/N's condition just for a hope that they will leave her after that.

Finally after begging them to come visit theit own daughter, Minjee was on her way to Y/N's room along with her parents. Y/N's mom was the first one to agree and it was difficult to get the alpha to agree. "Y/Nah" Minjee called out as she made her way inside the room. Y/N was looking out of her window at the bright moon secretly praying the moon goddess to bring her mate to her embrace.

"I-it h-hurts so so m-much Minjee" Y/N said as she was still looking at the moon. "Y/Nie alpha and Luna came to visit you" hearing Minjee say that Y/N slowly turned to look at her 'parents' which she doubted were her 'real parents'. Her mom took a step closer to her when she took in her daughter's appearance, no one would believe she actually is the future alpha.

"Y/N dear, what happened to you?" Y/N moved back a bit as her mother tried to come closer to her, Minjee secretly rolled her eyes as she saw the luna's concern. Where was that concern when she pleaded them? It took her a whole day to make them visit here. Y/N kept quite with a blank expression. "Don't ignore your mom Y/N. It was your fault that you fell for that vampire." The alpha only spit out venom. "He is a jerk and just a blood sucker. He is not the one for you. You still have to look for your mate. Forget about that bastard, he is just a piece of shit."

The alpha's every word made Y/N angry no one can say something bad about my mate it was Y/N's wolf speaking. She let out a agonising scream suddenly feeling the power in her blood. "You listen to me now alpha. I don't give a single fuck about your reputation and position. Kill me if you want but I don't accept disrespect of my soul mate, the love of my life get that in your thick skull." With that said Y/N's nails snapped out and in no moment she lept up and gave a scratch in the alpha's face before returning back to her own place and losing consciousness.

The alpha let out a small scream of pain and covering the side of face where a scratch was left. The alpha stormed out trying to process what happened the luna was still their she took a glance at Y/N then at Minjee "Minjee look after her" that's all she said before leaving. Minjee went to Y/N before softly waking her up.

"Minjee" Y/N sighed and let her help her to bed. "I want to leave from here. This is no longer my home. My home is my Taehyung. Take me to him please." Y/N pleaded crying again. "Take some rest Y/N" that's all Minjee said before leaving the room.

Minjee found herself in the same lake where Y/N and Taehyung used to meet,  she looked around and saw no one their. She slowly went to the lake and let her legs dip into the lake. She looked up to the moon and then back down at the reflection of moon. She let her tear drop down, the situation was too much for her. She didn't forget the time when she occasionally got here to spend time with the two vampires it was the best time. She herself missed Jungkook, she somehow had grown feelings for him and the boy had won her heart in such a less time. But the train of her thoughts were broken when she felt the disturbance in water and not because of her.

Minjee was about to turn and fight the danger but she felt pair of arms crawling at her waist and engulfing her on a back hug. The person rested his chin in her shoulder making her go stiff at the feeling of hard chest pressed at her back. "Miss me?" The low voice made her breath hitch and shivers ran down her spine. "Jungkook" she said in a breathy voice before turning around and immediately wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

"I-i m-missed y-you" Minjee said as they broke their hug and were staring at each other. "I missed you too" Jungkook said as he kissed the top of her head. "I didn't think I will meet you. I just wanted to clear my mind" Minjee said as she looked down. "Me too. Taehyung is not in a good condition and I am really worried about him." Sadness dripped from his voice. "Lets make a escape plan for them. I don't want to see them like this anymore." Minjee said as a tear rolled down her eyes but Jungkook immediately wiped it off. "Let's get it."