❤Good Competition❤

Y/N pov~
I completed all of my meetings and arrangements for the day and made my way to the exit of the royal palace. Checking out all the works again so that no one was looking for me and I was free now, I got out of the palace. Changing into my wolf form I quickly made my way to meet non other than dear Mr. Arrogant, I was gonna show him his place today.

Taehyung pov~
I was done with all of my trainings for today and looked out for Jungkook once again, by now he knew I want to go to that place alone, cause I had said him before that I wanted to visit there alone and have some me time. Well it was a bit hard cause he thought I didn't want him as my dear maknae anymore but I convinced him that it was nothing like that and he could just spend his time having fun in my playroom or eat as much as he wanted and that came to a good end as he was more than just happy.
And with that I made my way to meet dear Ms. Arrogant and I am gonna show her what's her place today.

-hangout place-
Taehyung reached there just in time to see Y/N transforming into human form. "Just in time Ms. Arrogant" Taehyung called out a smirk visible in his face "Indeed Mr. Arrogant" Y/N mirrored his expression. "It has been a tiring day today" Taehyung said stepping forward. "Is this your way to accept my victory even before the competition starts" Y/N took the steps forward as well her smirk going wide with each step. "How can I accept your victory when the cause of my tiredness itself is the reason why I am gonna win today" Taehyung mirrored Y/N with a few inches gap between both of them left.

Without any announcements they started their daily battle. Making sharp eye contact with each other both of them made some distance between each other. They attacked each other at the same time, both of them using their speed and showing their hidden sharp teeth, growls could be heard as they maintained the eye contact as they got down at the ground.

Taehyung used his new tricks that he freshly learned today and Y/N as well wasn't gonna back off as she too used few tricks that she learned recently. Both of them growling and hissing at each other. But they couldn't maintain their balance long enough Y/N some how tackled Taehyung to the ground and strangled him with an evil smirk visible in her face but that got wiped of soon when Taehyung rolled over and got on top of Y/N.

"Do you think I am a bottom person Ms. Arrogant? Then you're absolutely wrong" Taehyung said as Y/N let out a growl and soon pushed Taehyung off her and got back on her two feet. "And I won't let you dominate me." with a low growl Y/N charged towards Taehyung but he was fast enough to get on his feet and defend himself.

Attacking each other with everyway they both learned, both of them were getting tired with each new tricks, but they had the urge to get the victory. Y/N used her legs and kicked him but Taehyung was fast enough to catch that and attack Y/N with few punches but she dodged off all of them.
Any one who saw them fighting would find it amusing cause both them were more than just talented and were simply wasting their energy right now.

After using some more of their energy they both ended up laying down on the soft grass bed, catching their breath and calming themselves down from their exhausting battle. It was tiring but they both didn't want to back off from this. Both of them were there to greet each other, even 'who was the first one to arrive' mattered for them.

Looking up to the night sky, moon and stars were shining brightly and the calming sound of water in the lake blending up with the cool breeze, the scenery was perfect except they both were busy thinking about how to bring each other down and to gain victory. It wasn't serious thing but they both wanted to win and 'giving up' was not there in their dictionary.

"It was a good  competition today" Y/N was the first one to break the silence. "Yeah I agree, you finally learned something new after all" Taehyung replied with a light chuckle. "Admit it you yourself learned all these tricks that you used today newly" Y/N chuckled as she shot back with her words. "You're right. I did learn something new" Taehyung said as he looked at Y/N. "But that's not enough to defeat me" Y/N smirked as she sat up and met Taehyung's gaze.

"Then let's see next time who wins. Get ready to taste the defeat" Taehyung stated as he stood up and gave a hand to Y/N, which she accepted and stood up as well. Both of them shook hands declaring their new competition tomorrow. "I just think that you're the one to taste the defeat Mr. Kim Arrogant Taehyung" Y/N smirked at him. "Will see Ms. Arrogant" he smirked back at her and saw her transform into her wolf form and both of them took their way back to their palace.