❤In Love.... ❤

"Gosh Minjee I don't even know anymore" Y/N whined as Minjee let out a sigh for nth time today. "Then what do you want me to tell you Y/N-ah? You yourself told me to give you honest opinion" Minjee said frustrated by the situation she was recently dragged into.

So basically Y/N told Minjee to give her honest opinion about her life right now and especially her feelings whenever she met her supposed to be enemy and competitor and a rival everything except her soulmate. And she had a great belief that the feelings she had whenever her mate was brought up as a topic is only soulmate feelings.

Y/N had been distracted by her mate for quite a while now, her heart raced whenever he was near her screw that even his name made her heart go crazy. Her mind went to a frizzy zone these days, the butterflies on her belly never knew to settle down. The said boy, Kim Taehyung took over her dreams as well, dreaming about being together and doing things that are not that appropriate were now some of the normal things for Y/N, poor girl (wolf) couldn't even concentrate on the meetings anymore the boy would somehow manage to pop out in her mind out of blue just to show off that perfect boxy smile.

The night they became soulmates was the best night for Y/N she was happy her soulmate was her ideal type at that time she had totally forgotten how much of unrequited their love is the whole vampire werewolf soulmates thing that was new to her. She never heard a vampire and werewolf being soulmates and she never thought it was poor but whenever Y/N was with Taehyung she was in a different world where only they two were living. The competition was no more Y/N's first priority but seeing Taehyung that was her first priority.

"Y/N". "HELLO Y/N?". "YAH kim Y/N". And finally Y/N came back to her senses to see a Minjee with her arms in air and wide eyes making her look like a baboon.  "Yah what do you mean by 'kim' Y/N, huh? And why are you acting like a baboon?" Y/N scolded Minjee for breaking her dream and even a 5 years old could say she was totally flustered by a single look on her face which was as red as a tomato. "You were the one who was completely lost in thoughts of your prince charming that you didn't even hear me calling you for past few minutes." Minjee said while rolling her eyes at Y/N.  "I was thinking about something important anyway what's your problem?" Y/N asked trying her best to escape from her friend's amused look that told her that she knew exactly what was in her little head.

"Sure it is something important. As you're so in love with your prince charming but i was calling you because King has ordered you to be in the meeting room as soon as possible" Minjee's word finally dragged Y/N to reality and in no time she was panting in front of the meeting room.

-At the vampire palace-
"I am leaving now and i hope when I return back you are ready to3321 admit I am right" that was the last thing Jungkook said before leaving Taehyung's room to go for some gossips. Taehyung shook his head at his younger who was actually correct and he was one who didn't want to admit.

Apparently Taehyung had told Jungkook about the weird feelings which he thought as soulmate feelings which he felt whenever he was near Y/N and Jungkook told it was not a soulmate behaviour.

"I feel like I am in a different world whenever I am with Y/N. I forget all the worries when I am spending time with her. It's not about the competition anymore it just feels like I am playing with her because we are not even serious about the fight anymore. She just makes me feel a weird tingling sensation and let me not start with her beauty it just makes go crazy for her." That were the exact words Taehyung had said to Jungkook to which the younger started to squeal and hop around proving Taehyung that he was really a bunny hybrid. Finally after settling down "You are in love hyung" that escaped the younger's mouth making Taehyung quickly deny the obvious fact and that's how Jungkook left Taehyung to think about it and Taehyung knew that he didn't have to give a second thought to agree with Jungkook but he wasn't ready to admit it yet.

Taehyung knew that what he felt for Y/N was more than just a soulmate Y/N was his ideal type the one who was in his level but he didn't want to admit. The night they became soulmates was the best night for Taehyung and he didn't deny it. That was something he won't be able to forget and he didn't have the plan to forget it as well.

-At werewolf palace-
The meeting was going on but Y/N was too busy in her own world that she had totally tuned out all the voices from there. She was busy thinking about when she will get to meet him again the boxy smile face never leaving her alone. Well that was until something caught her attention.
"We know that vampires are seen in our borderline"
"But are they inside the border"
"No not inside but they were seen outside"
"How many?" "Two" "Did they look like a danger?" "No both of them were boys not more but maybe of Princess's age" "then they shouldn't be a trouble" the last line spoken was by the king so everyone went quite but then the unsettling storm inside Y/N were giving her panicare they talking about Taehyung and Jungkook? I need to keep them safe  that was what Y/N thought when the meeting ended.

-hideout place-
"I am here" Y/N waved her hand at Taehyung when he appeared from behind the bush. Y/N was sitting by the lake and had turned to see if the shuffling in the bush was some kind of danger but it was only Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled looking at Y/N 'cute' he thought as he saw Y/N waving her small hand. "Why are you early?" Taehyung asked as he sat next to Y/N. "I don't know just wanted to be early today." Y/N looked at Taehyung with a wide smile and Taehyung showed a rectangular smile making Y/N melt at the spot both of them stared at each other simply talking with their eyes lost in each others world.