❤Lets Know Eachother❤

Both of them after realising the awkward situation between them quickly got into stable position and created some distance between each other. "I see you're late today" Y/N spoke first trying to get out of the awkward situation. "I am not late its just you who is early today" Taehyung said as he sat on the ground. Y/N rolled her eyes before following the other and sat beside him. "I thought you chickened out" Y/N said with a smirk. "But here I am. And why do I have a feeling that you were excited to meet me?" Taehyung teased her back with a mischievous grin. "You wish" Y /N retorted.

After a while of peaceful silence between them of simply looking at the reflection of moon and stars in the lake. Taehyung started the conversation "we are here to compete to each other" he said without looking at her "but I don't feel like doing anything today" Y/N replied in a low tone and laid back at the grass bed now looking up at the sky. "I agree with you for once" Taehyung ended with a sigh and also laid down next to Y/N looking up at the sky.

"Why don't we use today to learn more about each other? Don't get me wrong but the only thing i know about you is that you're the arrogant future alpha of werewolves" Taehyung brought it up now looking at his side to take a look if you were planning on attacking him. "No need to look at me like that. I agree with you, we should probably know each other because the only thing I know about you is also that you're the arrogant crowned prince of vampires" Y/N said back now meeting his gaze. Taehyung sat up making Y/N follow his actions. "Then lets start since childhood, shall we? Taehyung asked to which Y/N replied nodding her head "you start" Y/N added at last.

"Okay then let me start" Taehyung stated before starting his story. "My childhood doesn't have much interesting stories but has an interesting person Jungkook. He is my best friend since forever. He is younger than me so he is literally my small brother. My parents treat him like their own son so he is my golden maknae. He is best in everything and he is stronger than me but he is not so outgoing. We used to play together and we even got our education together. Our teacher and others who knew us tell us that we are inseparable, we don't hide anything from each other and this place used to be our secret hangout place. The day we first met here he didn't join me cause he was busy eating and ditched me for food. But I haven't told him that I meet you here every night and just made up that I want to have some alone time."

Taehyung stopped right there and let out a sigh looking up at the sky he was staring at the lake the whole time and Y/N was studying his structures while listening to him. She surely found him attractive, he was perfect and her ideal type who is talented and can fight to her level but she just knew she had to hate him just because he was vampire and werewolves weren't allowed to be even somewhere near vampire but here she was knowing more about her enemy and having friendly talks with him.

"My story isn't that interesting as well. I was a lonely person I didn't have much friends and the friends i had were some of the maids daughter who used to maintain distance with me. I liked to go to the villagers but that wasn't allowed much and the time I went out my dad would send some guards with me. But as i grew up I got my personal assistant Minjee I see her as my closest friend cause she is always there for me. Like Jungkook? To you. But she was introduced to me only when i was ten she was nine at that time and came with her mother to our palace and now she works in the same palace. We share everything with each other and that's why I feel free when I am with her. She too knows I go somewhere every night but she doesn't know where and I haven't told her about meeting you as well." Y/N finished it off and looked at Taehyung to see him already looking at her.

"Both of us have someone to share our secrets" Taehyung said which was something common between both of you. "What is the reason you think I am arrogant?" Y/N asked him as the question popped out in your mind out of no where. "The same reason why you think I am arrogant" he retorted back. "I call you that because you are arrogant" you slightly raised your voice. "And i also call you arrogant because you are arrogant" he also raised his voice. "Yah how dare you call me arrogant" you stared at him with your sharpened gaze. "Then how dare you call me arrogant" Taehyung clenched his jaw looking at you.

"Do you think you can even win against me?"
"Then do you think that you can win?"
"You won't ever win against me"
"And I won't let you win against me"

They both started bickering again.

"Lets see who wins tomorrow. I will show you that you can never win against me"
"Keep dreaming about that cause I am the one who will win"
"Lets see tomorrow then"
"Yeah lets see"

With the last glare they both took the two different ways to their own residents.