❤Love❤

"Take your time and tell me slowly, why you are panicking okey?" Taehyung asked as he rubbed circles on her back, Y/N nodded her head which was snuggled on his chest. Y/N felt his lips touching the top of her head which actually helped a lot. The reason of Y/N's panick was being caught and not being able to meet him. It didn't take a genius to find out that the future alpha was truly and deeply in love with her soulmate which turned out to be the crowned vampire prince and that itself sounded forbidden.

"I guess I will tell you now." Y/N said looking up at Taehyung who nodded his head for her to say. "You see the omegas who live in outskirts of our Kingdom heard us having fun yesterday and before as well they had spotted you and Jungkook here. But the alpha, my father said it won't be a problem if vampires are not harming us and as this place belongs to no one it wasn't the problem for kingdom. But the omegas are afraid if vampires will attack which is actually us meeting here." Y/N said as she fiddled with her fingers and stared at the lake ahead. "You don't have to worry ok? We won't be in trouble you're the future alpha they won't do anything to you and we can still manage to sneak out as you have Minjee with you." Taehyung said as he took her hand in his and Y/N nodded her head letting out a sigh.

"By the way I have something and I guess that will obviously calm you down." Taehyung said with a smirk making Y/N raise her eyebrows "Now I am more of curios to know" Y/N said with a smile. "Well its actually your.." Taehyung trailed off as he took out the harmonica more accurately Y/N's harmonica from his pocket. Y/N gasped as soon as she saw what Taehyung had "did you probably steal it from me last night?" Y/N asked firmly giving Taehyung a pointed look. Taehyung laughed loudly soon clutching his stomach from over laughing while Y/N stared at him with a emotionless face.

"Its more of I saved it from getting stolen" Taehyung said with a wide grin finally calming down from his fits laughter "Oh" that's all what Y/N mustered to say as she blushed a deep shade of red as she felt embarrassed for even thinking like that why on verde would the vampire prince steal her simple but precious harmonica.

"I love it when I make the tough future alpha blush so hard" Taehyung said with a smirk looking at Y/N whowas as red as a tomato, he placed a small kiss in her cheek and oh boi just save the girl before she dies. "S-shut u-up" Y/N stammered hiding her face in her palms. It was hard for her to act decent when it came to Taehyung.

Taehyung's only name was enough to make butterflies of her belly come to life, his single gaze could make her stomach do a somersault, when he came too close to her, her heart did flips and flops. The way she fit properly in Taehyung's arms the thought of his arms around her small figure was enough to make her mind go frizzy. The thought of his lips touching her skin made her go as red as a tomato. Taehyung's serious expressions made her weak on knees. The time they used to fight since the beginning she always found Taehyung attractive but since the soulmate incident her mind, heart and soul all belonged to Taehyung and she was enjoying this too much to even complain about it.

Taehyung on the other hand was no different than Y/N. He too was head over heels for Y/N. He loved to make her blush, he loved to do things to her and he obviously loved having her close to him. He was unable to control his mind and heart when he came near to Y/N. Due to the soulmate bond he could hear the fast heartbeat of Y/N although she didn't know about it and he loved it that way. He found her heartbeat the most calming melody and her eyes were like galaxy to him and the smell of her blood was the sweetest scent for him. He found her hot and cute at the same time and that was another cause driving him insane for her.

"So what did you do with my harmonica?" Y/N asked after finally calming herself and looked up at Taehyung but she immediately buried her face in her hands again as she saw Taehyung already staring at her. "Stop staring like that." Y/N mumbled her face still hidden. "You're so cute that I can't look away from you. You are more fun to look at" Y/N could feel Taehyung's smirk as he said that although she didn't look at him and wasn't planning to as well but after collecting some courage she looked up at him "So what did you do with my harmonica?" Y/N asked agin trying to change the subject making Taehyung chuckle at her attempt. "You see I actually practiced to play harmonica in one day and now I am pretty good at it." Taehyung said with a proud smile. "Then I definitely want you to play it for me" Y/N teasingly said which was answered by a smirk and Taehyung started playing the harmonica.

Y/N stared at Taehyung with heart eyes as he played the harmonica with his eyes closed and occasionally opening it to look at the pure expression on Y/N's face. She was amused, she was happy, she was calm, she felt peaceful and most importantly she was impressed by his skills of doing this good in his first day. Taehyung slowly ended the play and looked at Y/N who had so much happiness in her face for Taehyung and love was shining in her eyes. He looked at her with the boxy smile.

Taehyung stared at Y/N and her clapping soon came to stop as she too stared at him. Y/N's eyes glowed witha sky blue light showing pure love as she stared at Taehyung and Taehyung's eyes were glowing purple showing the mutual feeling of pure love. Both of them leaned closer and soon their lips were moulding perfectly together.