❤Soulmates❤

After the heated session both of them got out of the lake and dressed themselves. Y/N laid down with her head on Taehyung's lap while Taehyung sat there combing through Y/N's hair. Both of them were looking at the reflection of moon in the lake with peaceful silence.

"I can't believe you are my soulmate" Y/N sparked the conversation looking up at Taehyung still her head on his lap. "I know right I myself find it hard to believe" Taehyung said looking down at her. It was true both of them couldn't process the fact that they both are soulmate it was hard to believe for both of them.

"I know and accept that you won today but that actually wasn't a fair game i was weak today. So i would like to ask for a fair competition." Y/N said now sitting beside him but her head was still feeling heavy so she rested her head in his shoulder. "As much as I can tease you for my win. I do agree to you about this not being a fair competition. So i would accept another competition just to win again." Taehyung stated with a proud smirk making Y/N roll her eyes at him.

Although they both just had claim themselves as eachothers' they were still rivals who were solely here to win.

They both got up in their feet ready to leave but before Y/N could even take a step back Taehyung took her wrist in his hand maintaining a gentle hold in her. "Wait....ummm... its not like i even care about you but that mark is gonna hurt tomorrow cause its a vampire mark so stay still for a while" Taehyung said before leaning in to her mark unconsciously a small smile appeared in her lips.

Y/N felt something wet in her neck and then only she realised that Taehyung licked her spot. She tried to push him off but he held her hand and continued kissing the spot. He placed a last kiss before pulling away but as soon as he pulled away he heard a sudden growl and then he felt a sudden force coming towards them.

Taehyung pushed Y/N away but she dragged Taehyung with her and thats when they heard a sudden splash in the lake. Both Y/N and Taehyung hid behind the bushes to look at the intruder when they finally saw someone flailing their arm around the water. Both of them were too busy looking out for the person that they didn't recognise another figure until that person as well jumped into the lake.

After a few minutes two figures were seen in the lake both of them too familiar to both Y/N and Taehyung.
Y/N was the first one to come out of their hiding spot "oh my match, Minjee" Y/N gasped going towards the lake. "Yah Jungkookie what are doing here? and why did you jump into the lake?" Taehyung asked as he followed Y/N out of the hiding spot.

Jungkook and Minjee looked at each other before exchanging a confused glance towards Y/N and Taehyung. "What's going on?" Both of them asked in sinc totally confused by the situation they were in. "I suggest you both to get out of the lake at first" Y/N stated and Taehyung nodded agreeing with her. Jungkook and Minjee got out of the lake feeling uneasy about the situation. "Explain" Jungkook said glaring at Taehyung and Minjee too gave Y/N the similar look.

All of them sat in circle, waiting for one of them to start explaining. "So ok why don't we start with introduction." Y/N started breaking the ice. "I am Y/N the future alpha of werewolf and this is Minjee" Y/N said pointing at Minjee. "So you are Minjee? I heard about you" Taehyung said making Minjee widen her eyes and bow a bit at him. "I am Taehyung crowned vampire prince and this is my maknae Jungkook" Taehyung pointed at the boy beside him. "Oh I heard a lot about you Jungkook" Y/N said making Jungkook surprised he bowed at Y/N and look at Taehyung with a shocked expression.

"How do you both know about us? Are you both hiding something from us?" Jungkook spoke to which Y/N and Taehyung blushed a bit. "We will tell you both everything that happened" Taehyung said nodding at Y/N to start explaining. "So what happened was this place was my secret hideout. I used to come here everyday and spent my time alone. But one day I came a little late here and when I was spending time here I met him." Y/N pointed at Taehyung.

"That day I was here alone cause Jungkook ditched me for his food and when I arrived here I met Ms. Arrogant and since then we are meeting here everyday." Taehyung said as he looked at Jungkook sheepishly. "Are you both in relationship behind our back?" Minjee gasped looking at you both with wide eyes. "NO" both Taehyung and Y/N yelled at the same time causing the other two to flinch a bit. "Yah no need to yell. What do you expect when you are hiding something from someone who knew you so well?" Jungkook scolded he genuinely looked somewhat hurt and Taehyung felt bad. "I am sorry Jungkookie but we meet here every night just to have a competition and know who is more powerful between us" Taehyung said in a small tone. "Yeah we were always having competition but no one ever won" Y/N also said in similar tone. "Its okay I guess we can't change that" Minjee said patting your arm playfully. "But I don't want you to hide anything from now" Jungkook said sternly looking at Taehyung making him gulp. Taehyung looked at Y/N who was already looking at him. "Actually we have something more to tell you guys" Taehyung said and Y/N nodded with him. "I know this would be shocking but" Y/N let out a sigh.

"We both are Soulmates"

Both Y/N and Taehyung said at the same time before looking at the other two. "WHAT?"