New memories

"Lana!" Raila jumped off of Andrés and ran to Lana. She hugged her tight and began to cry.
"I didn't mean to make you cry." Lana said hugging her back. Andrés stood up and attempted to leave out the door.
"Um excuse me where do you think you're going?" Lana said pulling back from Raila. Andrés closed the door and sat back down. "Anyway who are you and why was Raila sitting in your lap?" Lana questioned
"I'm Andrés. Raila and I are sorta seeing each other." Lana turned to Raila and rose an eyebrow.
"And when did this happen? Raila?" Lana said
"I have no idea." She replied sitting down
"How the hell don't you know when this happened? You're supposed to be the responsible one. I can't believe-" Raila began to have tears in her eyes. Looking over Andrés saw Raila began to cry.
"Hey! Watch how you're talking to her. She's been through a lot ok." Andrés said walking over to Raila. He pulled her into a hug.
"We met at the club the other night and ended up going back to my place. We didn't do anything, we just held conversation and really enjoyed each other's company. I had proposed that we spend some time in Guatemala on a small vacation after hearing about her job situation. We had arrived at the hotel and got into a little fight which resulted in her storming off into the streets and she accidentally got hit by a car. She suffered a head injury that made her lose her memory. She remembers everything from before the night of the club."Lana walked over to Raila and held her arms out for a hug.
"I'm so sorry. I was just upset that I hadn't heard from you and I called the cops to put out a missing person report but they didn't care." Lana said hugging Raila.
"It's alright. I guess I could have communicated with you better."
"I'm gonna leave you ladies to catch up." Andrés said walking towards the door.
"I'll walk you outside." Raila said following behind him. The pair walked back to Andrés car. " I'm sorry about Lana she's just really protective of me. We've known each other through the hardest times of our lives and we've always been there for one another. But I would like to make it up to you." Raila said tapping on his shoulders.
"Hmm. I guess you can make it up to me."he said pulling  her into his chest
"Maybe a date. I know that I don't remember anything from before, but I would like to make some new memories."
"I think I'd like that. How about I come back at 7 and we go on this date." Raila smiled and kissed his cheek
"Sounds like a plan Stan." She gave him a final hug and walked back to the apartment. Andrés drove down the road with a smile on his face and thought of Raila the entire way.