Work

Andrés held Raila through the night as the storm went on. Growing up Andrés was also afraid of thunder.  It was 8:30 and the sun began to peak through the curtains and onto the bed. Shielding his face from the sun, Andrés buried himself behind her hair. He inhaled the vanilla scent that came from her hair and the honey scent from her body. Tracing his fingers up and down her arm he began a gentle attack on her neck. As he continued his attack he earned lazy hmphs from Raila as she slept. He allowed his hands to trace across her chest and down her cleavage  line. His fingers tiptoed across her left breast, making a claw when he got to the middle. " Tu piel es del color del chocolate, el aroma de la vainilla y el sabor de la miel." (Your skin is the color of chocolate, the scent of vanilla, and the taste of honey) he whispered into her ear. As he  removed his hand from her chest he began to travel south, stopping to circle her navel. He reached the hemline of her pants only to be stopped by a small hand. "Why'd you stop me" He asked still making an attempt at the hem.

"Why did you kill that man?" Raila questioned back putting Andrés hand on his lap. She sat up and pulled the comforter over herself

"You still on that shit. Grow up people die every fucking day."Andrés said pulling the comforter off of her. He huffed and cleared his throat. " I killed that man because he stole from my family." Raila scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"You killed a man because he stole money from you. By the looks of this house you shouldn't be fretting over a couple of dollars being taken. You could-"
"He didn't steal money. He stole a life." Andrés interrupted. "A life for a life" Raila pulled her knees to her chest and breathed out.
" I'm sorry." Andrés looked back at Raila and swung his feet off the bed.
"Today's your first day of work. You need to be ready by 10." He said walking out the room. She rolled out of the bed and walked up to the mirror.She studied her neck looking at the fresh bruises from this morning. Shaking her head she walked off from the mirror and walked into the bathroom and opened the door to the shower.

Turning the left side to hot she stepped out and gathered a wash cloth and drying towel

Turning the left side to hot she stepped out and gathered a wash cloth and drying towel. Setting the drying towel on the table besides the shower, she grabbed the washcloth and stepped into the shower. Allowing the water to run through her hair she let out a sigh of relief. Being wrapped up in her thoughts and the water running down her body, she didn't notice Andrés slipping into the right side of shower and turning the water onto the cold setting. The water ran down his head,across his tattooed chest, and down to his groin. He began to lather himself with mahogany shower gel. As the scent drifted through the shower Raila turned around. She jumped and covered herself.
" What are you doing in here?"
"Selling Girl Scout cookies, obviously I'm showering." He said turning to face her
" Well I know that but why-" she stopped talking as she began to study his body. He had at least 100 tattoos she thought to herself. Traveling down his chest she studied each tattoo.

Continuing her journey down his body she stopped again when saw his groin

Continuing her journey down his body she stopped again when saw his groin. Quickly looking up she was met by Andrés eyes. He smirked and began to walking toward her. Raila stepped back until she met the wall. Grabbing her hand he led it down his chest and down his groin. Stopping when she gripped his member, he let out a low growl. Guiding her hand up and down, he began a viscous  attack on her neck once again. Raila threw her head back and let out a low moan. She hadn't realized how tall he was until now. He was a giant compared to her 5'1 frame. Kissing up her neck to her ear, bitting the lobe he pulled away.
"Finish getting ready." He whispered into her ear. Turning around he went back to his side of the shower. Raila was an emotional mess, she wanted to slap him, but she wanted to kiss him, she wanted to cry, but she also wanted to scream out his name. Still leaning against the wall she was brought out of her trance when Andrés splashed her with cold water.
"I said finish getting ready." She pulled herself off the wall and finished washing her body. The two finished showering 10 minutes later and stepped out of the shower.
"I don't have a toothbrush." Raila said standing by the sink
"There's a brand new one in the drawer on your left. He said pointing. Both leaving the bathroom completely 5 minutes later, Andrés walked over to his closet and dropped his towel. Raila passed him but stopped when she saw his reflection in the mirror. Their eyes met and she traveled down his body this time skipping the chest completely and going straight to his dick. It was veiny and girthy, it hung a little to the left a tad bit.He had to be packing 10 inches at the least. Looking at her study him, Andrés smirked and mouthed "pervertida" to her before closing the door to his closet. With her show now being over Raila walked over to the clothes neatly laid out on the couch. Putting them on she looked in the mirror

Andrés came out of the closet and stopped looking at her

Andrés came out of the closet and stopped looking at her. "You need to change" he said walking past her
"You're the one that gave me the clothes" she barked back. Walking up to her he pushed a shirt against her chest.
"Change." She grabbed the shirt and rolled her eyes. Turning away Andrés walked out the door . Raila followed after meeting Cecilia in the kitchen.
"Good morning!" Cecilia said passing her a plate of food
"Good morning." Raila replied before saying her grace.
"Andrés told me to tell you to meet him in the car in ten minutes" Cecilia said walking out the kitchen
"Couldn't tell me yourself big man" Raila mumbled under her breath. She ate her food and cleared her dish. Walking out the front door she walked out to the car. Andrés was sitting in the drivers seat with an annoyed expression.
"Cecilia told you 10 minutes right?" He asked putting the car in drive
"Yea"
"Then why was I waiting almost 20 minutes for you then? I have fucking places to be. "
"And... So do I but do you see me complaining?" Andres gripped the steering wheel with his left and put the car in park with his right.
"You're really starting to piss me off" he said pulling a cigarette out and lighting it. Raila reached over and snatched the cigarette out of his mouth. She threw it out the window.
"And you've been pissing me off. " she said crossing her arms. Andrés stared in shock
"Did you just throw my cigarette out the window?" He asked pulling out another one and lighting it. Raila snatched that one out of his mouth as well, throwing it out the window she grabbed the pack he had in the cup holder and threw it out the window. She smiled and turned the radio on. Andrés cut it back off. The two went back and forth until Andrés slapped her hand.
"I'm not a fucking child. You don't have to hit me."She spat
"Then stop acting like one." He let out a deep breath, "Touch another thing in this car and we're going to have a serious problem." He said putting the car in drive. Raila rolled her eyes and put her hand on his crouch.
"Do we have a problem?" She asked batting her eyelashes.She began to rub up and down. Andrés looked over and once again put the car in park. Letting out a low growl,he grabbed a pair of cuffs he had in the console and Raila's hands.
"You don't want this as a problem" he said cuffing her hands to the headrest.
"Since you can't keep your hands to yourself." He put the car and drive and pulled out an emergency cigarette he had in the console. Raila tugged at the cuff but it was no use.
"Oh by the way, you're buying me another pack to replace the ones you threw out." He said lighting it up. Raila rolled her eyes and slouched back in the seat. Andrés turned on the radio and put the car into drive. He sped down the road and continued on until they arrived at the warehouse.

Hey everyone I hope you guys are enjoying the book!!💕💕-Diamond