Mierda

"Oh shit my head hurts." Railasaid sitting up on the bed. She tried to rub her eyes but was caught by handcuffs. " What the fuck, where am I" she started to panicky look around the room. She started to wildly thrash around the bed like a caught alligator. She attempted to pry her hand from under the cuff until she was interrupted by the stranger from the last night.
"You. HELP HELP HELP HES GOING TO KILL ME HELP." She yelled as loud as she could while still tugging at her restraint. He laughed and began to walk towards her.
"You know the more you thrash the tighter the cuff will be right?" He began to stroke her leg just as she kicked him in his face.
"Don't touch me you fucking murderer." She said pulling her leg back. Andrés's nose was bleeding. He wiped the blood with his hand and slapped Raila. He grabbed her by her throat and pulled her to his face.
"If you ever disrespect me like that again that slap will be the least of your worries. Do you understand me?" He said applying pressure to his hold. Raila glared at him as he applied more pressure to his hold. " I asked you a fucking question and I better get an answer before I snap your fucking neck into two." He whispered into her ear.
"Yes"
"Yes what?"
"Yes Bitch" she said head butting him and pulling herself out of the handcuff. Once again she found herself running from him down a hallway of a house she had no idea of. She ran down the stairs, out the door and barefoot onto the pavement. She stopped when she looked around. The house sat on land that seemed to go on for miles and miles. Everywhere she looked she saw greenery, no road, no people just forest. She broke down and sob realizing there was no way out. "I'm gonna die here" she cried out. She stopped when a hand was laid on her shoulder. "If you're going to kill me just do it already."
"Get up." Andrés said. Raila still sat on her knees with her head down quietly whimpering.
"Get up" he repeated in a sterner voice. Raila continued her whimpering. After becoming annoyed Andrés snatched Raila up and slung her over his shoulder. She began to sob more realizing this was how her life would end. Andrés carries her back to the room she awoke in. He dropped her on the bed and walked into the bathroom. He emerged moments later with a first aid kit. He plumped down next to her and began rummaging through the kit.
"You've got a cut on your knee." He said pointing to it. "I'm gonna clean it and bandage it."
"It doesn't really matter. You're just gonna kill me. Andrés didn't reply he just began to clean up the cut and bandage it. He gathered the soiled wipes and balled them up into the glove.
"If I were going to kill you, it would've been last night. There's a shower in the door on your left and I'll have the housekeeper drop you off some clothes." Sliding off the bed he grabbed his phone and walked to the door.
"I'm sorry for kicking you." Raila said getting up. "I'm also sorry for head butting you" Andrés nodded his head and walked out the door. Raila began to survey the room.

She walked down to the window to see Andrés driving off

She walked down to the window to see Andrés driving off. Sitting down on the sofa she was consumed with thought and emotions. Lost in her conscious she was interrupted by Cecilia coming through the door with a hand full of clothes. Cecilia smiled and sat the clothes down on the table.  "He's not going to hurt you, I promise he just talks a big game." She said rubbing Raila's hand. Raila just smiled and stood up and walked into the bathroom.
At the warehouse
Andrés pulled up to the warehouse and walked through the back. He was met at the door by Mikey and the doctor.
"Damn are you ok?" Mikey said following behind Andrés
"Do you think if I were ok I would have the doctor here? She fucking kicked and head butted my nose. " he said sitting at the desk as the doctor began to work on his nose.
"What are you gonna do with her?"
" I'm not sure yet. I can't just turn her loose,she may go to the cops and we don't need that." Andrés said tapping his desk
"Then we have to kill her." Mikey said pulling out his gun. Andrés snapped out of the doctors hand and slammed his hand on the desk
"You're not going to touch her. I'll figure it out."
" Andrés, ella te vio matar a alguien. Ella tiene que ser tratada" Mikey said putting the gun in his holster
(She saw you kill someone. She has to be dealt with.)
" I fucking said I will handle it. Besides I have bigger things to handle." He said gripping his desk. Mikey sat back and pulled out his phone and began reading through emails as Andrés pulled up the surveillance cameras to his home.  Clicking through the videos on the screen he stopped when he got to the live feed of Raila sitting in his robe on the edge of the tub. She was pouring in his honey bubble bath from Florence. He watched as she bent over to mix in the bubbles with the water. As she began to disrobe the feed began to become static and blurry. Andrés closed out the program and practically ran out the door.
"Ay Andrés where you running off to so fast?" Mikey asked trying to keep up with him
"I gotta handle some business you keep things running here. I'll call you later." Andrés sped off down the dirt road doing 150. Ten minutes later he arrived at the house and calmly walked through the door. He headed upstairs to the restroom and knocked on the door.
"Raila I'm coming in" he said pushing the door open
"Excuse me I didn't say you could come in." Raila said covering herself with bubbles. Andrés stared her body up and down, watching the suds slide down her body. He pushed himself of the wall and began walking towards the tub. He wanted a closer look. Raila splashes him in the face with the water breaking his trance.
"When you get done in here we need to talk" he said wiping the bubbles off. Walking out the door to the bathroom he positioned himself allowing there to be a view of Raila through the crack of the door."Mierda " he said rubbing his head.