Part Four!

A/N: Please let me know if you're liking it or not!  If you wanna help me with ideas for the next chapter, let me know of the fb page or on the reviews down below.  Thank you and ENJOY!! <33

“GET OUT!!” You scream and push him off the bed.  He falls face first into the carpet and looks at you with tears in his eyes.

                “But I just-“  He tries to start as he pulls himself off the ground.

                “Get out, right now Niall Horan; I’ll get my stuff soon.”  He stares at you as his mouth drops open, gaping wide.  He looks like he’s about to say something, but you glare angrily back and he gives up and runs down the stairs and slams the front door behind him.  When Harry and Louis stare at you surprised, that’s when it hits you of what you just said.  “Where am I going to live?”  You say as you cover your face with your hands and fall back into the bed.  They both run over and sit on either side of you.

                “You can live with us!”  They say at the same time, then look at each other and laugh.

                “I won’t bug you guys with my stuff.”  You say, slowly letting your hands fall to pull the covers back up over you.

                “But you won’t be bugging us; we’d love to have you here!”  Louis says and smiles.

                “I guess so.  Do you all mind if I just get some rest for now?”  You say as Louis stands up.  They nod and smile.  Louis leaves and Harry leans down next to you.

                “Sleep well sweetie.”  He kisses your forehead and leaves, shutting the door quietly.  You then just snuggle close into your duvet and let the warmth engulf you.  Soon, your eyes start to droop and the dream world comes around.  Many hours later, you wake up slowly and look at the clock.  It’s five in the afternoon!  You slowly get out of bed and open your door and walk downstairs to the kitchen.  Louis’ is standing there looking in the fridge.  You sneak up swiftly behind him.

                “Boo!”  You say loudly and he jumps, hitting his head on the top of the fridge.

                “Ow!!  Why?!”  He says, rubbing his head.

                “I’m sorry Lou!”  You say, laughing and leaning against the counter.  He pulls out a gallon of milk and sets it on the counter, still rubbing his head.  He walks to the cabinets and grabs a glass, pours some milk in, and the opens the fridge and puts the milk back in.  “Where’s Harry?”  You say after watching Lou for a minute or so.

                “Oh, he went out.  No idea where.  You’re welcome to chill or do whatever.”  He says after taking another gulp.  You shrug and walk out to the living room and turn on the TV.

                “Breaking News: Niall Horan is single?!”The news title says as it rolls across the screen.  You sigh and turn the TV off, get up, and run into Harry.

                “Oh hey!  Sorry.”  You smile and notice he’s carrying a ton of stuff.  “What’s up with the stuff?”  You say before realizing it’s yours.  Looking up, he smiles at you and then heads upstairs and into ‘your’ new room.  Louis walks out from the kitchen looking at his phone.

                “Can we order pizza or something?  I’m so hungry.”  He looks up at you.  “Is cheese okay?”  You barely nod your head before he lifts up his phone immediately and orders a pizza, walking back into the kitchen.  Harry comes back down in a cleaner looking shirt and smiles at you.

                “So, I was wondering, wanna go catch a movie tonight or something?  Just as friends?”  He smiles wider and pulls you into a tight hug.

                “Sounds fun, which movie?!”  You say excitedly.

                “I was thinking something like The Hunger Games, does that sound okay?”  You laugh and agree, then run upstairs to change and put on some make-up so you don’t look absolutely terrible.  You come back down the stairs ten minutes later to see Harry fixing up his hair and he looks over at you.  “Oh wow, look at this beautiful girl Louis!”  Louis laughs and punches Harry in the arm.

                “Lucky lad, have fun you two, but not too much!”  He winks and pushes you both out the door and closes it quickly behind you.

                “Well then…”  You say and laugh as Harry opens the passenger side door for you and shuts it before getting in the driver’s side.

                “Just be prepared for the paparazzi, alright?  I know they’re going to bombard you pretty hard.  If at any time you wanna come home, just let me know, okay love?”  He says as he starts the car and you just look out the window.  Every once in a while on the way there, you can feel his eyes on you and know he’s really concerned.  At the actual theatre, he was right about the paparazzi.  Right as you stepped out of the car, they immediately came for you and Harry.  “Just run, alright?”  He yells into your ear over the nose of the crowd and pushes you forward, running right behind you.  Soon enough, you’re able to get your tickets and get seated in the theatre without being killed.  “You okay?”  Harry asks right before the movie starts.

                “Yeah, that was.. Interesting.”  You shrug and grab a handful of popcorn out of his bucket.  He grins and gets another handful as the movie starts.  Throughout, you’ll hide your face in his shoulder from the scary scenes and he’ll tell you when they’re over.  When Rue dies, he holds you close because that scene always makes you cry.  Once the movie ends, Harry makes you wait until most of the audience leave before getting up.  Luckily there were less paparazzi this time, so you could just walk back to the car.  The drive home is pretty quiet, since it is about midnight.  At home, he opens the passenger door for you and shuts it before walking up and unlocking the front door.  He lets you through before turning around and shutting it and throwing his car keys on the table.  Louis was asleep on the couch with ‘The Beatles’ blaring in the background and an open and empty pizza box sitting on the floor.  You head upstairs to your new room and get changed.  Walking over to Harry’s room, you knock before opening it and then peek in.

                “Harry?”  You ask quietly.

                “Yeah?”  He replies from somewhere in his closet, walking out in just his boxers and a t-shirt cause it’s pretty chilly.

                “Could you stay with me again tonight?”  You ask shyly and look at your feet. 

                “Sure.”  He smiles and looks around for something.  “Let me just finish some things and I’ll be in your room in a minute, okay?”  He says as he walks back in his closet.

                “Alright.”  You walk back to your room and pick up your phone and check Twitter for the first time in days.  ‘#StayStrongNiall’ and one for you were trending and you had over 1,000 mentions.  Holy crap!  Looking through them, a ton of people had so much support for you since they’d seen the picture apparently.  After a while of reading them all, you put your phone down and connect it to the charger and lay down under the covers.  Harry quietly sneaks in a few minutes later and crawls in next to you.  You rest your head back on his chest and fall asleep almost instantly.

                “Good night love.”He says as the last thing you hear before you fall asleep.