Part Nineteen!

A/N: I decided to give y'all an extra long chapter on the same day as the last upload for being such awesome readers :D  Enjoy, leave a rate and comment x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The smell of pizza filled the entirety of the house easily, considering Louis bought five boxes of pizza.  Maybe he wants us all to gain weight while they’re off tour, who knows.  The pizza itself was delicious, with the gooey cheese that practically melts in your mouth and the semi-crunchy bread.  Yummy.  Plus, he was ‘sweet’ and ordered some cinnamon sticks to add to our weight.

                “Have you lot been to the third floor yet?”  Zayn questioned, finishing off the last slice in his box.

                “There’s a third floor?”  Liam exclaims, burping loudly as he finishes a can of coca-cola.  “Oops.”

                “There’s a lady in the room Liam, excuse yourself.”  Louis smirks.

                “Excuse me.”  Liam mutters and throws the empty can at Louis.  Lou catches it with ease and starts laughing endlessly.

                “But really, what’s on the third floor Zayn?”  Lou asks with a punch of sarcasm.  Once they discovered the bar, shit was seriously about to go down.

                “Oh, just a bar…”  Zayn fakes being uninterested as he picks a piece of pepperoni from his very white teeth.

                “Well I know where I’m going.”  Harry speaks up for the first time since we’d gotten back downstairs.  All the boys look in his direction questioningly, following him with their eyes as he jogs up the staircase.

                “Let’s all go, you coming?”  Louis points at me as he stands up and lets out an exaggerated ‘ahhh’ as he stretches.  “Helloooo?”  He pokes my shoulder.

                “Huh?”  I accidentally zoned out.  “Oh, yeah.”  I follow their lead and in a matter of minutes we’re all sitting in the small living area on the third floor, drinking our large fourth cup of beer and all laughing like the drunken idiots we are.  Even Liam got into the fun, he was the responsible one, but on occasions like this, he chose to drink a bit and it never was a pretty sight.

                “So then after Paul yelled at Liam for pulling Harry’s pants down on stage, we were all goofing off in the make-up room, when we got this idea.  The idea quickly turned toward the plot that began with managing to lure Paul into the room.”  Zayn slurred, laughing as he takes another large gulp.  “We had a chair and some large amount of string.  We tied him into the chair and did a ‘make-up tutorial’ on Paul.  He looked like a drugged up Barbie, eh boys?”  He got up, tripping as he tried to get another refill.

                “His expression was hilarious though.  It was an amusing sight watching him guard us from fans with a face caked in make-up.  We hid all the make-up remover pads and shit so he had no chance of removing it until we got to the tour bus.”  Harry laughed at the memory and leaned back in his seat, sighing as a large burp escaped him.  “Sorry not sorry.”  He grins.

                “She hasn’t talked in a while.”  Louis mutters, acknowledging me.

                “You okay darlin’?”  Liam giggles at himself after missing his mouth when holding up his cup for a large gulp.

                “Yeah, it’s interesting just listening to your tour stories.”  I get the contagious case of the giggles, watching Liam continually pouring the beer, though it’s not going anywhere near his mouth.  I hope the house doesn’t charge for beer stains on these seats.