Part Sixteen!

A/N: Ahhh!!! An update :D I'm so so so sorry for the long, 3 month (oops), delay on updating. BUUUT in hopes you'll forgive me, I tried to make this an extra long chapter :D Please leave a rate, comment, and tell me whatcha think! This time I WILL update soon!  Thanks so much for continuing to give me the motivation to keep writing; I had the worst writer's block.

Enough of my blabbering, get onto the story!(: Enjoy x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeks crawled by for everybody.  We all felt the ultimate amount of grief upon our shoulders.  Everything had crumbled and nobody was sure how to put the pieces back together.  Harry tried to comfort me, but he kept his space.  Louis basically lived at Eleanor’s now, coming back every once in a while to grab an item of clothing or something, hugging Harry and me, then leaving again.

                Two weeks had passed since Niall’s funeral.

                “Babe?” Harry called from downstairs; his deep voice echoing up the walls of the staircase.

                “Yeah?” I yelled back, setting down my book and swinging my feet to hang off the edge of the bed.

                “Can you come here?”

                “Be down in a sec!” I respond, letting my body slide off the bed until my feet hit the carpet.  My feet quickly leapt into their slippers, considering the freezing winter air was seeping into my room.  Slipping my arms through my robe and tying a small note, I opened my door and quietly walked down the stairs.  “Harry?” I called, since I couldn’t find him in the living room or kitchen.  Looking out the sliding glass door to the backyard, Harry was sitting in shorts on the snow in the lawn chair.

                He turned his head as the squeaky sliding door opened and patted the chair next to him, wiping the snow off the seat.  “Aren’t you freezing?” I asked, and he quickly shook his head.

                “I was wondering about something.”  His eyes never lifted from focusing a spot on the ground.

                “About what?”  I rubbed my arms, trying to not become a popsicle.

                “I was wondering if you want to get away for a while. You know? Like go on a vacation or something.”  His eyes lifted and met mine.

                “To… where?”

                “Some place warm would be a nice idea.” He laughed as he made a small snowball in his hands.  It slipped from his grasp and split all over the ground.  I hadn’t heard his laugh in such a long time.

                “Where are you thinking of?”

                “Well… Hawaii always seems to be warm.  The beaches seem lovely.  The fans probably won’t bug us if we book a small house near the beach or something.  It’d be a nice getaway for a while, to get away from all the sadness.  It might sound bad, but I’m tired of being sad, you know?  I miss Niall, he was a brother to me and it made me lose a small part of my heart, but I’m tired of everybody feeling sorry for me an-“

                “I understand Harry.”  His green eyes turned a shade darker and he looked me in the eyes again.

                “No, I don’t think you understand.  Nobody understands!”  By now, his voice was getting louder and louder with each word and his angry expression was appearing.