Part Twenty-Five!

A/N: You should read the A/N section at the end.  Enjoy ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Niall?!”  Her mouth hangs open as her dropped drink begins to drip through my shoes.

“Hi” I smile sheepishly and she shakes her head.

“No, no no.  I’m imagining this.”  She keeps shaking her head and looks around, now talking to herself.  “Niall’s dead, Niall’s dead.  This is just your imagination.  This isn’t happening.”

“Perrie?”  I ask, taking a cautious step toward her.  Her eyes shoot back up to me and they’re filled with a mix of confusion and being scared.

“This isn’t real.”  She whispers, taking a step away from me, back into the flat.

“Poke me.”  I try to say it seriously, but a smile creeps onto my face nonetheless.  A minute passes and she doesn’t move.  I reach my hand up and let it rest on her shoulder.  She glances at my hand and pushes it off, then she pauses like she’s realized something.  Grabbing my hand, she picks it back up and pokes all over.  Her eyes begin brimming with tears.

“You’re alive?”  She whispers again, immediately wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tightly.  Instantly, I relax and can’t help but smile.

“Yes, I’m alive.”  I whisper in response and rub her back as she starts crying into my shoulder.  We stay in this position for countless minutes.  Her crying, me rubbing her back.  Holding in my tears is what hurts the most.  It hurt for me to be locked up in that jail-like cell, but I guess I didn’t imagine what it would be like for me to return to the real world.  How everybody would react… how everything would start again.

“Come in, come in.”  She says after a while, wiping her nose and smiling weakly at me.  She steps back, holding her hand out to let me inside and quietly shuts the door behind us.

“Is anyone else here?”  I ask curiously, hoping to see my girl.

“No.”  She takes off her coat and hangs it on the coathanger.

“Isn’t this Harry and Louis’ flat?”

“Yeah.”

“So, why are you here?”  She shifts uncomfortably on her feet for a moment.

“Well, I guess you could say we’re house sitting.  Plus Zayn and I’s flat is getting fumigated, so they invited us to stay here while they went to…”  Her voice leaves the middle of the sentence and I flick my hand up and down in front of her face.

“Where’d they go?  All of them?”  She nods.

“Hawaii.”  She turns away from me and heads into the kitchen, pulling a pot out of the cabinet.  “You hungry?”  She asks, taking my silence as a yes.

“Why are they in Hawaii?”  Does that mean Harry could make a move on her?  What if they did it?  Would he have pressured her into it?  What about my dream?  If Harry really actually hurt her and it wasn’t just my dream… I need to get my ass to Hawaii.

“Well, Harry suggested they go on vacation, but then they got into an argument before they booked a flight or anything and she left on her own.”  That asshole.  “So then all the boys went with Harry because they figured he’d need some help getting her back.  Besides that, I haven’t heard much since they’ve gotten there.  Oh, and they have this nice private beach house.  I wanna go out there but I wouldn’t want to disturb anything, you know?”  She smiles up at me as she shrugs, putting the pot away and getting out a bowl, a jug of milk, and a box of cereal, sliding all the items towards me.