He's Just a Phase, Right? [Sneaking Around]

"You know, I really like this whole friends with benefits thing." Harry smirked, zipping up his pants. It had been a week since you and Harry had been "friends who had fun together" and you were also enjoying it. You knew that it was horrible, you using Harry to keep from missing Draco, but he didn't have a problem with it.

"Of course you do." you said fake conceitedly. He laughed and sat on the bed next to you.

"Hermione and Ron should be back from Hogsmeade any minute." he said. You both decided to stay behind, knowing how much easier it would be to shag while everyone else was out and couldn't walk in on you.

"Oh..." you slipped your underwear and bra on and got out of bed quickly. You scrambled around the room picking up stuff you and Harry knocked over on your way to the bed. It was only until you reached to pull the sheets off the bed that you saw Harry sitting back and watching you.

"You could help you know. It is your dorm." you said.

"Just enjoying the view." he smiled. You hit him playfully before continuing to clean his room.

"Here." you gave a brush to Harry.

"Like it will make much of a difference."

"Just brush your hair! Honestly." you changed the sheets and waved your wand at the dirty ones, which disappeared.

"Why are you always in secret relationships?" Harry asked. You turned and looked at him with surprise before answering.

"First of all this isn't a relationship. If the girls knew about this they would torture me to death for being such a "slut"." you said, making air quotes with your fingers around the word slut.

"Well, Draco was a relationship." Harry prodded.

"Harry I really don't want to talk about this." you said quietly.

"You never talk about it.”

"Harry please I don't..." Suddenly there were voices outside the dormitory. You looked at Harry in panic, who was still shirtless and hadn't brushed his hair. You glared daggers at him before getting onto the floor and sliding under his bed. Harry picked up your skirt and tanktop and threw it under also and laid back on the bed just as the doorknob turned.

"Man you missed out!" Ron said, coming in and dropping his armful of candy onto his bed.

"Yeah I guess. So where are the other guys?" Harry asked, getting up and taking a chocolate frog from the pile.

"They are in the common room with the girls of course."

"Well how about I meet you down there and we'll all hang out?" he hinted.

"Sure..." Ron said and then left, looking back at Harry questioningly. Harry bent down and helped you out from under the bed.

"How can I get out of here without them knowing I was up here in the first place?" you asked. He shrugged as he pulled his shirt on. You flattened his hair frustrated.

"Stop. It looks fine." he said like a stubborn child. You pulled your hand away as he swatted at it.

"Stop acting like a little kid." you said, wrapping your arms around his waist and kissing him hungrily.

"Harry!" you broke away from him when you heard Ron yell for him to come down.

"Here, get dressed." he said, throwing your clothes at you. "Take my broom, fly down. Come in through the front, put my broom in the hidden corridor just outside the Fat Lady next to the bookcase, and come in pretending you had been to the library." he said quickly as you dressed.