He's Just a Phase, Right? [Potion Buddies]

You opened your eyes wearily as Hermione shook you.

"Get up! You have to get ready for breakfast," Hermione said. You turned to face her, seeing that she was already fully dressed. You pulled a pillow over your head and grunted. You heard footsteps go to the foot of your bed. Suddenly, your blankets were yanked off you and the cold air hit your bare skin. You sat up angrily.

"Hey! It's freezing!" you said, grasping for the blanket. Hermione yanked it out of your reach and threw it to the other end of the room.

"Get up!" she said. And with that she left the room. You felt like your head hit a brick wall. You got up and walked into the bathroom. You turned on the shower and let the warm water run over your face. When you got out you looked at the time. Breakfast was over in 5 minutes. The shower did very little to wake you up. You slowly put on your uniform. You fixed your hair in loose curls. When you started doing your make up, you nearly jabbed your eye with your eyeliner. You set it down, doing your best to hold your hands steady. After a moment of composing yourself, you managed to finish your make-up, just putting on some clear lip gloss, mascara and eyeliner.

You picked up your book bag you checked the time again. Classes had already started. You sighed and headed out of the Gryffindor tower to Potions. You took your time walking to class, figuring that since you were already late it didn't matter, and that you were in no hurry to see Snape.

"Late too?" you heard. You spun around to find Draco walking slowly behind you, his books swinging in his hands.

"Yeah. What's your excuse?" you said when he caught up with you.

"I don't need one. I'm Snape's favorite, remember?" he smirked. You smiled and looked down at your feet.

"So, what? Are we like, speaking in public to each other now?" you asked.

"Sure. As long as nobody is around," he said, winking.

"Oh, I feel so special. Draco Malfoy deems to talk to little ole me!" you laughed.

"Well, you should! And it's your lucky day. I'll even get you out of detention," he said.

"Well thanks, but how do you plan on doing that? You know Snape hates me," you asked. The two of you walked into the dungeons, and you could see the door to potions at the end of the tunnel.

"Don't worry about it, as long as I get a thank you," He stopped in front of you and raised an eyebrow suggestively.

"We'll see," you said, brushing past him. He strode up past you and led you into the classroom.

"I see you've decided to grace us with your presence Mr. Malfoy, Miss. Rogers. And what may I ask kept you?" Professor Snape asked. Nobody in the class looked up from their cauldrons, but you knew that they were listening. You glanced at Draco.

"Sorry Professor, but it's my fault that Kris was late. I passed her in the hall and asked her to help me find my book," he said, holding up his book. You looked at him in disbelief. How could anybody fall for such a horrible lie?

"Very well, you two sit in the empty two seats in the back. Your partners for the rest of the year." He pointed to the back of the room. You pretended to look disgusted as you followed Draco. Hermione gave you an apologetic look, telling you she tried to save a seat for you. You smiled weakly and sat down next to Draco.

"Funny how it worked out this way," you commented, lighting the fire under your cauldron and beginning to copy the stuff written on the board into your notebook.

"Yeah, pretty funny," Draco smirked. As you sat next to each other, copying the notes on the board, you got that hot and bothered feeling as the memory of the Hogwarts Sex-press incident crept up into your thoughts.