He's Just a Phase, Right? [Diagon Alley]

When you woke up you momentarily forgot where you were. But as your eyes cleared and the grogginess faded, you realized you were at the Malfoy Manor. You also remembered what happened the night before.

"Draco..." you whispered. You got up and walked across the hall. Draco's door was unlocked, so you pushed it open quietly. When you peeked inside Draco wasn't in his bed. You went to the door at the end of the room and knocked. Nothing. You tried to open it but it was locked.

"Draco?" you asked through the door. You pressed your ear to the door. You heard a grunt and shuffling around. You knocked lightly again.

"Draco?"

"One sec..." he said roughly. You hugged your arms tightly around your chest, since you were in shorts and a tanktop and it was freezing out. You listened intently. It sounded like he was picking up stuff.

"Are you okay?" you asked worriedly. He didn't answer but seconds later the door opened.

"I'm fine." he said, walking past you to the closet.

"Where did you go last night. I waited but you didn't come to my room and I got worried." you asked, following him. You leaned against his doorway as he threw on a shirt and jeans. It seemed like something was wrong.

"Oh yeah... Sorry. My father and I were talking. I didn't mean to keep you up." he said. He put on a hoodie and turned to you for the first time. He saw the worry in your eyes and hugged you, kissing the top of your forehead. "I'm sorry. I just got back late and thought you might have been asleep. I didn't want to wake you." you nodded, biting your lip.

"I said stop worrying." he said again.

"I heard."

"Yeah but you are still worrying. You bite your lip when you worry." he said. You smiled at how well he knew you.

"Okay."

"Good now go get ready." he said.

"Ready? For what?" you asked.

"I'm taking you shopping, remember?" he said. You smiled excitedly and kissed him before running to your room. You loved shopping! It took you a record 20 minutes to shower, get dressed and do your hair. I love magic! you thought as you magically dried your hair. Apparently Draco knows of a spell that his father put on the house to make you allowed to do magic, even if your underage. You decided to wear a white long sleeved fitted sweater and jeans. You put on some light make up and grabbed your money bag before you went back to Draco's room. He was standing in front of his desk.

"Ready!" you said happily. Draco shut a drawer quickly and turned around.

"Jesus don't sneak up on me like that!" he said, walking away from the desk.

"What's in there?" you asked, pointing at the top drawer.

"Oh that. It's just presents." he said, putting his arm around your shoulders and steering you out of the room.

"OoOoO! Is it my Christmas present!"

"Er... Yeah! No peeking!" he said, smiling.

"Oh please!" you said, turning around toward his room. He turned you quickly back.

"Nope it's a surprise!" You frowned as you both walked into the kitchen. You saw a note on the counter. You read it aloud to Draco.

Draco and Kris,
Went to tea with the Andersons.
Narcissa

"That's thoughtful." he muttered sarcastically, drinking milk out of the carton. Suddenly a house elf appeared out of nowhere. You jumped.

"Does Miss want something to eat?" she asked. She was rather scrawny with a high-pitched squeaky voice that you want to hear as little as possible.