Chapter 27 Part 2 "We're All In So Much Trouble"

~HEYYYYY YOU GUYS MISS ME?! WELL THEN I BET YOU MISSED THIS STORY THEN. PREVIOUSLY SHANIA AND RAPHAEL WERE HAVING FUN PLAYING AND EVEN MADE A BET, BUT WHOSE THE WOLF THAT HAS TACKLED SHANIA. IS HE A THREAT? GO AND READ PEOPLE! ENJOY AND HERE'S ANOTHER PIC OF SHANIA AND RAPHAEL PLAYING AND A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ :D~

PREVIOUSLY...

 SHANIA'S P.O.V 

     I feel so weak all of a sudden and hot. What is this?! Running like 10 miles used to be nothing so why is it getting harder and harder to breath. I started slowing down and looked at my surroundings I realized I was in unfamiliar territory. I'm most likely on the border. I guess I'll go back, but I'll do a huge loop around Raphael to make him confused. I started heading west and after a while started going back down south. Hehehe let's see him catch me now. While running I couldn't help but here like someone was running behind me. I look back to see a huge dark grey wolf right on my tail. Woah, the hell? I started running faster and the wolf was also picking up the pace. I'm too weak to activate my flames in this form. I need help! Somebody help me! 

RAPHAEL'S P.O.V 

    Okay this is getting fucking ridiculous. Now her scent is back in the direction of the house. Will I ever catch her?! I quickly turn back and make it back in less than 10 minutes. When I reached the house I could clearly see a gray wolf on top of my Shania. Oh fuck no! I, without a second thought pounced onto the wolf, grabbed him by the neck and tossed him into a tree. I was still fuming in anger as I turned to see my cute little mate shivering. Now I'm furious. But suddenly something in me raged almost filling up my veins. A heated feeling arose and I quickly turned back to the grey wolf who was ready to attack me. And soon... everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  CHAPTER 27 PART 2 "WE'RE ALL IN SO MUCH TROUBLE"

SHANIA'S P.O.V (BEFORE RAPHAEL CAME)

     I didn't know what was going on until the grey wolf tackled me to the ground.

"Shania?! Is that you?!", Angel mind linked.

"Angel?! What  are you doing scaring me like that?!".

"Oh I just followed this wonderful scent and it happened to be yours, but don't worry it only makes me a little excited not to the point where I want to rape you. I have way more control than that", he laughed.

"That still doesn't mean you chase me like a madman", I scoffed.

"Sorry", he sighed.

     I was about to move from under him until a huge black wolf comes and flings Angel across into a tree. I look up and it's definitely Raphael and man does he look furious. He looks over at me with his dark piercing, red eyes? Why are they red? Unless... Oh, no. His wolf took over. Angel won't last long with his wolf in control. Raphael, I have to stop him!

PRESENT TIME...

     If I don't stop Raphael Angel will die for sure. If Angel is here then that must mean the others are here too.

"Layla! Briana! Vivian! Anybody!", I mind linked.

"What's wrong?!", Kyle answered.

"Raphael is gonna kill Angel!".

"Why?!", Angelo answered.

"He tackled me and I guess Raphael saw it as a threat and his wolf took over! Help!", I screamed.