Chapter 10 "Mine"

~CHAPTER 10 GUYS ARE YOU EXCITED?! XD YEAH I KNOW SHANIA WAS LIKE COMPLETELY GONE THE LAST 2 CHAPTERS BUT NOT THIS TIME. READ, ENJOY, HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO AND A PIC OF SHANIA'S WOLF (A WHITE WOLF WITH A FLAME. THE FLAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE BUT THIS WILL DO)  DOWN BELOW. :D~

                              CHAPTER 10 "MINE"

                    SHANIA'S P.O.V

     Yeah I'm still in the bathroom. I'm afraid that people will see my eye color change. The last thing I need is rumors spreading around. Scratch that, the last thing I need is the werewolves to spread rumours around or even get remotely suspicious if I'm human or not.

"We can't stay in the bathroom forever. We were supposed to have left a long time ago", my wolf stated.

     I know.

"So we're still here why?", she asked.

     Because I don't know if going out without my contacts is such a good idea.

"What doesn't hurt you, won't kill you. Plus it's lunch and I'm hungry", she whined.

     My stomach started to growl. Jeez I am hungry. Frustrated with my thoughts I left the bathroom. Just stay calm and everything will be fine. It takes a lot for my eye color to change anyways. What's the worst that could happen right? As I walked towards the cafeteria I saw Amy fast walking down the hallway. She looked pissed to the core. She bumped me and stopped right in her tracks. She turned around and her eyes were almost a solid black color.

     Oh my god if she shifts I'lll have to protect myself. She tried to slap me, but I nearly dodged it. Problem was that her extremely long nails got my arm and scratched it pretty deep. After that she stalked off still pissed. What? No apologies banchee?. Urgh. I touched the cut. Ouch it stings. It's so visible since my P.E. shirt sleeves are too short to cover it. It'll heal anyways.

     As I was about to open the cafeteria door Angie came running out in complete and total fear. I watched as she was frantically running away. I wonder what that was all about. Just as I was about to grab the handle my chest squeezed and I suddenly felt hot. My heart started thumping as if it wanted to escape out of my chest. What? This feeling again. It doesn't hurt anymore, but my heart is thumping so loud that even I can hear it. Oh god I feel so hot. But my friends are waiting for me. Ugh it's getting hotter. I feel like I'm gonna faint. My heart is thumping faster. I need to calm down and quick.

                   RAPHAEL'S P.O.V

     This is so fucking retarded. All my friends in one instant each found their mates. And boy are they something else. Two of them told Amy and Angie off sending them running with their tails between their legs in minutes. They may be human, but boy do they have some major backbone. But as they all act lovey-dovey in front of me, I'm stuck with Brittany. She keeps disgustingly rubbing her almost visible breasts on my arm. This is not a turn on to me if that's what she's thinking. Ok first of all don't be flaunting what you ain't got. She has a pretty face, but no boobs or ass. And I hate sticks like her.

"What's wrong?", she purred.

"You being on me".

"Awww you don't like it?", she said innocently.

"No, now get the fuck off".

"Look Raphael I know you like me", she stated.

"What?".