Chapter 8 "Show Time"

~OK HERES CHAPTER 8 AND CHAPTER 9 SHOULD BE UPLOADED A LITTLE AFTER THIS ONE TODAY~

******IMPORTANT MUST READ -SO A RECAP OF THE LAST CHAPTER LAYLA, BRIANA, AND VIVIAN HAVE ALL FOUND THEIR MATES. POOR SHANIA STILL HASN'T FOUND HERS :( THE GIRLS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO THE LUNCHROOM TO MEET VIVIAN'S MATE, BUT THIS PERSON'S P.O.V IS HAPPENING DURING STUDYHALL WHEN VIVIAN FOUND HER MATE. SO YOUR ALMOST GOING BACK TO CHAPTER 7. I HOPE THAT'S NOT TOO CONFUSING. YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU READ. ENJOY AND LOOK DOWN BELOW FOR A SONG TO LISTEN TO :D******

                    CHAPTER 8 "SHOW TIME"

                              BRITTANY'S P.O.V

      I'm so fucking pissed. How dare that ugly emo chick Vivian insult me. I'm prettier than her so where da fuck does she get off thinking she can stand up to me?! Humans don't think sometimes. Lowlifes, I swear.

"Amy, Angie, to the bathroom now!", I demanded.

     We all got up and headed for the bathroom. We were all about to fully go around the corner when I saw Vivian kissing, hotty Kyle Keane?! What the fuck?!! I turned back around before they noticed me and told Amy and Angie we needed to head back. We walked back into studyhall and I sat them down.

"Why did we come back for?", Amy asked.

"Hot Kyle Keane and ugly Vivian were kissing".

"What?!!", Amy exclaimed.

"I know disgusting right? Hey didn't you two date? What happened?".

"Well he wouldn't touch me. He would hug and kiss me and that was about it. It was so frustrating so I cheated on him. So he broke up with me. I wasn't fazed though. I know he'll come crawling back to me. She probably fucked him for him to have to kiss her ugly ass face", Amy sneered.

"Probably", I agreed.

"You might want to watch out then", Angie said pointing at me.

"Excuse me? Why?!".

"If Vivian is after Kyle, Shania is probably after Raphael. Both Vivian and Shania hate us. Think about it", she stated.

"Fuck no. Everybody knows Raphael is off limits. I will win him over not that fat, ugly, hippo of a girl Shania. Besides he would never go for her because I'm way prettier than her end of story. I'll go talk to Raphael during lunch and show the whole school that he's mine. And if Shania remotely gets close to the table I''ll rip her throat out", I growled.

"Oooooh develish, I like it", Amy cooed.

"Always am", I smirked.

     The bell rang and we rushed out. We headed straight for the cafeteria. There, sitting at their table was Nick, Kyle, Angelo, and Raphael all laughing together. Oh the way that sexy beast laughed. I lowered my shirt to show a little more cleavage, raised my skirt, and gracefully walked towards their table. I plopped myself right next to Raphael, while Amy sat next to Kyle, and Angie next to Angelo. I leaned into Angelo making sure my chest touched his bare skin.

"Hello Angelo", I said seductively.

     Show time.

~I KNOW RIGHT? WE ALL HATE BRITTANY AND HER FRIENDS BUT WAIT TILL YOU READ CHAPTER 9 XD. CHAPTER 9 IS COMIN JUST WAIT A SECOND. IT SHOULD HONESTLY BE UP BY THE TIME YOUR DONE READING THIS. VOTE COMMENT AND HEY EVEN FAN ME<3'S~