Chapter 40 "The Spring Break Adventures Continued..."

~HEY AREN'T YOU EXCITED TO SEE HOW THEIR SPRING BREAK ADVENTURE ENDS?! WELL HERE IT IS!!!! HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ AND A PIC OF A SPECIAL RING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE :D

       CHAPTER 40 "THE SPRING BREAK ADVENTURES CONTINUED..." PART 2

WEDNESDAY 1:00 P.M.

LAYLA'S P.O.V

"Ah relaxing at the beach is fun".

    I scooped up some sand from under the water and poured it back down watching it fall.

"The water is nice, the weather is warm, and I very much love watching my man playing football on the sand shirtless", Bri grinned happily.

    And it was true. They all did look sexy playing football.

"Uh oh, slut alert! Slut alert!", Angie chanted.

    And of course Sophy and her group of sluts were marching over to them with a couple of guys actually. One of the guys asked if they could join in on the game and they agreed, but Sophy insisted the girls play as well. The guys had no choice but to let them play and I immediately got up ready to beat them all down.

"Wait", Sha called as soon as she grabbed my arm.

"Shania, they are hitting on our men".

"Yes but just relax and let's test them".

"Shania, what does that even-----"

"Just watch Layla. Do you really think Nick would cheat on you? We have been warding off those girls for 3 days, just let the boys fend for themselves for now and watch", she sighed.

"Hey that's not a bad idea", Vivian added splashing me.

"Well....... well ok".

    We kept watching the game and the girls kept throwing themselves at our guys, jumping on them, hugging them, and making them help them with stupid mistakes.

"I don't know if my guy is passing or failing".

"My Angelo is doing amazingly".

"How do you know?"

"Well since I've mated", she smirked.

    Smart ass.

"I can read his thoughts and they are only focused on me and the game nothing else".

"Kyle is passing. He is totally focused on his opponents not the girls. He's so focused", Viv laughed.

"Why is that Shania and I are kept in the dark when it comes to our mates minds?????", I complained.

"It's called "mate already" duh", Vivian snickered.

    She's a smart ass too.

"Hey Raphael could you teach me how to throw a football?", We heard that Kate girl ask.

    Kate grabbed onto his arms and it was clear his temper was gonna explode since he only liked Shania to touch him.

"No", he answered.

"How do I throw one?", she whined.

"You use your fucking arms and hands!", he growled.

"Sha you better go do something because you know your mate and he isn't afraid to rip everything and anyone to shreds", I warned.

"Do I really need to, I'm enjoying this too much", she laughed. "Ah "use your fucking arms and hands", classic", she repeated in a deep voice like his.