Chapter 30 Part 3 "Halo"

~THIS CHAPTER IS ACTUALLY THE START OF THE TALENT SHOW, BUT I WROTE GLIMPSES OF EACH DAY AS SHANIA'S HEART KEEPS WHITHERING FROM RAPHAEL STILL NOT TALKING TO HER. WILL THEIR LOVE SURVIVE OR IS THIS SERIOUSLY THE END. READ BELOW TO FIND OUT. FIRST UP IS BRIANA WHO SINGS "HALO" BY,  BEYONCE. OK ENJOY AND BRIANA'S SONG IS TO THE RIGHT. ALSO "MEETING YOU" IS UP SO GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE :D AND THANK YOU

*P.S.- PLAY THE SONG WHEN IT SAYS TO*

PREVIOUSLY...

     I got into bed and even then couldn't stop crying. The girls tried to comfort me, but I just couldn't calm down. Until everybody fell asleep I snuck downstairs into the living room and layed down on the couch. I just wanted to be alone for the night, plus I was hoping Raphael would break in like he did last time and see me, hold me, kiss me, but he never did. I cried non stop all night not being able to sleep one bit. My wolf kept calling our mate, but he wouldn't answer and with each cry I heard from her the more tears I would shed. It hurt so much to be apart, but it also hurt to know Raphael didn't want to talk to me. I texted him knowing he would be up, but he didn't respond. I looked at me phone and it was 5:00 in the morning. There's no point in sleeping now since I have to get up in 2 hours. Again I kept hoping Raphael would take my pain away and forgive me, but my hopes were wearing thin. I stared at the sealing thinking about boring things, but my thoughts would all go back to Raphael. Who knew this would hurt so much.

                                               CHAPTER 30 PART 3 "HALO"

SHANIA'S P.O.V

TUESDAY (LUNCH)

     Again Raphael hasn't said a word to me. He didn't come with the guys this morning to pick us up. He won't look at me, talk to me, or stand near me. I try to talk to him, but he ignores me. The guys have tried to talk to him, but with no luck. He's not even here during lunch. I'm not even hungry right now.

"Sha you gotta eat", Angel urged.

"Angel I-I'm not hungry", I said quietly.

I kinda didn't get any sleep. I'm so tired.

"You didn't sleep last night did you? You're not hungry because you're sleepy. C'mon and sleep on my shoulder", Angel smiled.

     I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes trying to go to sleep. My muscles actually relaxed, but I couldn't sleep. It was still nice though.

"Thank you Angel".

"Anything for you baby girl".

     I hope this day can get a little better though.

WEDNESDAY (LUNCH)

"He still won't talk to me", I sighed.

"Ok now he's just being a fucking asshole because shewon't eat and she's losing sleep", Angel growled.

"Shania you have to eat something", Bri urged.

"It's okay I'm not hungry".

"Yes you are now please eat", Vivian groaned.

"I'm not hungry, just tired".

"Umm Shania I think you should know", Kyle said.

"Know what?".

"We've seen Raphael talking to Brittany a lot lately", Nick mumbled.

"Oh, oh...", I whispered painfully. "So he's over me already?".