Chapter 18 "A Night To Remember"

~OK GUYS CHAPTER 18 AND SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOAD WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO. SO I'M ALSO UPDATING TOMORROW, BUT THEN IT GOES BACK TO REGULAR SCHEDULE UNTIL NEXT WEEK MONDAY WHEN THE HALLOWEEN UPDAT FRENZY BEGINS. OK ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND HERES A PIC OF KYLE'S WOLF AND A SONG TO LISTEN WHILE YOU READ :D~ 

                              CHAPTER 18 "A NIGHT TO REMEMBER" 

               SHANIA'S P.O.V 

     The rest of my history class was pretty much fun and it's only because I kept of Raphael. I'm so happy. 

"See, I told you so", my wolf cheered. 

     Ok, yeah you were kinda right. 

"Kinda?! More like completely! Sha, what would you do without me", she bragged. 

     Everything. 

"Whatever", she chuckled. 

     The bell rang and I walked outside the school entrance. Wait, I didn't take my car here! How will I get home?! In the middle of my panic attack, big strong arms wrapped around me. 

"You gonna get in my car? Everybody's waiting", Raphael purred. 

     I giggled. 

"Ooops, I forgot I came with you", I said. 

"Well come on then", he urged. 

     He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the passenger seat and not a few seconds later got in on the other side. 

"Where are the others?", I asked. 

"They already left. Which means, I have you all to myself", he purred while leaning over and kissing me. 

     My heat rose telling me Raphael really wanted to hold me. So I grabbed his face bringing him closer and he wrapped his arms around my waist almost lifting me over. He separated his lips from me and started kissing on my neck. 

"Raphael how are you supposed to drive?". 

"With no hands of course", he chuckled. 

"Very funny, now let go and take me home", I giggled. 

"Ugh fine", he snickered. 

     He turned on the car and started driving out of the parking lot. 

"Shania?". 

"Yes?". 

"Um, y-you know you have made me so happy. You've accepted me for who I am and I really want to thank you. I'm glad you're my mate. I honestly don't deserve you", he admitted. 

     I grabbed his hand and intertwined it with mine. 

"You've made me very happy too. I thought I would never find my mate, but I'm glad I found you", I said blushing. 

    The car came to a stop and we were at my Aunt's driveway. I looked down at our hands and didn't feel like letting go. 

"Well goodbye", I waved getting out of the car. 

     I went to the driver's side and he rolled down the window. 

"Do you need something?", he asked. 

    I leaned in and kissed him. Sparks flying once again as Raphael started exploring my mouth with his tongue. We pulled apart and I opened my eyes to a very happy Raphael.