Chapter 34 Part 1 "Happy New Years Eve!"

~I BET YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO MAD BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A WEEK. IM SORRY, BUT I HAD A LOT OF CHORES, HAD TO GO TO MY BRO'S BASEBALL PRACTICE, AND A LOT OF HOMEWORK LAST WEEK SO I LITERALLY KEPT COMING HOME LATE AND WAS GETTING ABSOLUTELY NO SLEEP. PLUS I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS CHAPTER AND RUSH IT BECAUSE IT JUST WOULDN'T BE NICE TO DO THAT TO YOU GUYS YOU KNOW. THANK GOD WE HAVE MONDAY OFF NEXT WEEK SO WHEN MY BEST FRIEND SLEEPS OVER FOR THE 3 DAY WEEKEND WE'LL JUST BE WRITING AND TYPING ON WATTPAD. YOU MIGHT EVEN GET AN EXTRA UPDATE THIS WEEK ;) OK HERE'S CHAPTER 34 PART1 AND A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ. PART 2 WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW LOVE YOU GUYS :D ALSO HERE'S A PIC OF SHANIA'S LUNA NECLACE ;)

*****WARNING***** THERE ARE SOME VERY VERY MINOR SCENES IN HERE, BUT NOT TOO EXTREME.

PREVIOUSLY...

"Shania".

     Hmm?

"Shania honey, it's me".

     Mom?! Is that you?!

"It's time you knew the truth honey. Let me show you".

     I opened my eyes and there was a bright light in front of me.

"Reach for the light and all will be revealed".

     What will be revealed? Are you really... mom?

"Shania please hurry and let me show you what you really are", the voice cooed.

     I reached for the light and it blinded me, but in the distance I could see a figure. Once I came closer, the light faded and the image became clearer. Mom?!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------

-------

---

-

CHAPTER 34 PART 1 "HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!"

SHANIA'S P.O.V

"Mom?"

    The woman pulled me into a huge hug and I slowly started hugging her back.

"Shania. My have you grown", she smiled.

"I-It really is you. I've missed you so much", I cried.

"I've missed you too honey, how have you been?"

"Fine, Aunt Clara has been taking care of us and I found my mate. We all did", I laughed.

"I know, I've been watching over all four of you, but I didn't just come here to chit chat. I came here to you of something important. Something that will determine how you go about it and probably you'll have to make the most important decision of your life. You have heard about the tragedy of Raphael and Angel, correct?"