●°•LOVE AND CARE•°●

[Yoongi]
[2.30]

Lost in dreams, waiting for you, only you to appear.
My inner voices screaming for your presence.

The sky's dark for me, the light is dark for me, happiness is dark for me,

when you are not with me.

My heart pounds, my eyes wander, my lips turn into smiles, because of you.

How much more can I endear you?

Without you, I am useless, sometimes I think why you appeared in my life. You make me paralysed.

Look, how you made me fall for you!

I am lost in confusion that I even belong to myself anymore.

Come back! Save me...and make me yours.

I am lost...

[Jimin]
[2.35]

I came back after having a long talk with jin hyung (brother) or I prefer jinsshi (mister) but he insisted to call him ajusshi (mister) and call him WWH or world wide handsome.

Yikes but,

He is sweet and kind. His silky and smooth hair covers his whole forehead. His lips are plum and soft which make me want to touch them. His smile is so warming and cute and...his nose?

Don't ask,

His nose is so adorable that I just want to pinch it everyday.

A chuckle left my lips.

I covered my cheeks as I rushed to yoongi's desk before my co-workers see me as red as a tomato and tease me.

Those potatoes...*sigh*

As I entered the room to his messy desk, I saw him sleeping.

He was sweating all over.

I placed my clipboard down at god knows where and rushed towards him.

I was panicking. My mind was messed up.

Should I wake him up? Should I fan him? I would die, if i interupt him or touch him but I am his assistant and i have to do ANYTHING to take care of his health.

I just took a towel from my back pocket and dabbed on his soft but sweaty skin.

He is breathing heavily and gasping for air.

I kept panicking and never left my gaze from him. I couldn't do nothing but see him silently cry.

Suddenly he popped up and sat straight in his chair.

His eyes looked tired and locked onto mine.

I haven't seen him like this before.

His bangs were wet as he just bathed in sweat filled with tears and fears.

I grabbed his back and pulled him into a hug.

"Calm down, it's alright, everythings gonna be alright." I softly whispered and tightened our hug.

He actually scared me this time.

I slowly patted his back in circles as he just melted down in my warm hug. Even though he needs protection, I feel more protected as I simply hugged him.

I am sorry...

I am your assistant but I left you alone here and talked to jin hyung all day without even thinking about you a little bit.

Let me give you what i couldn't.

Love and care.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Don't forget to vote!

° • ° • ° • ° • °

-sorry for not updating for 2 days.
-and sorry for this boring update
-double updateu