●°•HUGGED•°●

I opened the door to find jimin with a bowl of rice and half cooked eggs. He gave me a bright smile which was ofcourse returned.

"Whaaa your apartment looks so gorgeous, did you redecorated your room?" He said while looking around the whole living room and kitchen which were attached. Me, on the other hand staring at him like a creep.

"You look much more beautiful" I mentally slapped myself for what I've just said right now, I just want to dig a big hole to earth's core and crawl down at the most corner edge of the passage and die without oxygen.

I was totally cringing on myself. How can a person be so cheesy?! God needs to explain!

The atmosphere was suffocating and awkward. Not even one of us dared to speak until jimin started to place the rice on the plate and decorating it with the half cooked egg.

He looked more like a professional than a normal hobby - expertise person.

He looked beautiful even more when he was working. Even a single drop of sweat, making it's way to his perfectly curved jaw lines were beautiful.

I couldn't find a word to describe his beauty and no one will because he is so beautiful that the world will turn upside down for him.

I snapped from my beautiful thoughts when jimin was shaking me to shakalaka.

"Here." He gave me a plate with his expertised combination of rice and half cooked eggs.

I hold up the fork to dig in but instead I got a side hug from him.

"Wait!!!!! Pose!!! I need to-" *WAS going to take a selfie*

I was frozen but mentally i was smiling like an idiot.

Jimin's P.O.V

"Oh no..." i just touched him and he doesn't like touching. He was frozen and kinda looked both happy and angry.

Wait...happy?

I can't believe what I did now is going to be the hugest (even tho Ik there is no word like that) mistake I have ever done in my life.

I told him yesterday that I was his assistant and he gave me five rules. If I didn't follow I will be fired.

1. Don't touch him.
2. Don't annoy him
3. Never interfere in his decisions
4. Be open.
5. Never be in a relationship with anyone between working with him.

Park Jimin, get ready to be kicked in the butt or even fired.

Even before I could act like my butt was hurting, i felt like, reality actually slapped me for real after one year of coma.

He was freaking hugging me back!!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Don't forget to vote!

° • ° • ° • ° • °