●°•THE BALL•°●

Please dont be a silent reader. I appreciate comments and votes. Thank you for picking this book.

And most importantly, please read as fast as you can(not thaaat fast tho) it will make you run deeper into the vibe.

○■☆°•••●•••°☆■○

[7.15]

I was sitting on my bed which I do 24/7, checking my phone for new text or tweets.

Doing my job right now was better but our shooting ended a week ago. I won't get anything special to do soon.

I lay on my bed, trying to think anything that would let me drift into my unending dreams. I was thinking of something random.

I was bored and got nothing to think about so I closed my eyes shut.

Once I close my eyes, I could see nothing special except the sparkly purple ball scrolling around the green wet grass, accompanying the wind which welcomed me with a cold touch.

The room was beautiful since it was decorated with flowers and plants. I sat down, folding my right leg close to me and other laying straight, resting on the cold wet grass.

My mint coloured hair was wet and tiny drops of water were scrolling down my neck. I was cold but the grey jacket kept me as warm as it could.

Suddenly the sparkling ball rolled forward and disappeared into the dark side of the room. I stood up from the cold floor and walked forward both curiously and carefully because the other side was dark.

When I crossed the line, I could see my window which was white in colour and made with wood and the ball which was now dim purple, was resting on the mat beside it.

When i took a glance across the window, a building built with both red and brown blocks was standing across the street. When I looked straight, I found a boy, his back facing me. He was looking at the mirror infront of him and then disappeared inside. I thought no one would move-in in that house anymore since it was creepy.

And suddenly everythingwent black

I opened my eyes.

For a second I thought I was still in that dream but I just laughed it out, silly me.

I stood up and grabbed my coat, I had a meeting with the producer and some staff about the movie in which I took part in as the main character's best friend. So, I left the apartment after finishing my hot coffee.

What I didn't realised was that the sparkling purple ball I  saw in my dream was under my bed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Is he really back to his real world?

Dont forget to vote!

°•°•°•°•°•°