●°•PANCAKES•°●

《¤◇■•■◇¤》

Jimin's P.O.V

[11•9 a.m]

I was cooking food when I noticed that my phone was vibrating. I hurried and answered the call that belongs to an unknown person

"Hello?" You waved your tone.

No response.

I waited for a few minutes but got no response. I hung the call furiously.

Prank calls, is this a regular hobby for people in quarentine?

Whatever!

I positioned my pancakes on top of one another. I poured pure honey on it and lastly placed a cube of butter at the top and took a few pics and selfies before munching in.

The honey was sweet and mesmerising on the other hand the toast tasted unique and soar.

Both honey and the pancake were made for each other.

Since I made a lot of pancakes I decided to share it with my new neighbour. Min Yoongi. He is straightforward, cool, good looking and a person who should be an influncer. He is nothing but perrrfect.

Wait...what the hell is happening to me?!

Get rid of your silly fan boy thoughts, jiminie.

I stick a sticky note on top of the bowl, rang the door bell and ran back to my room. My fave show,which is held by my daddy mochi, is going to play soon!

Yoongi's P.O.V

A bell interupted my sleep and I hated who ever did this to me early in the morning.

I stood up and walked towards the door lazily and opened it to find no one except a box with a sticky note laying on the ground which says:

'I made some pancakes hope you like it!'

I made a annoyed expression but I took it in since it was food. I can't say 'no' to food, right? By the way, it looks delicious.

I ate it happily and plopped my body into my bed thinking about who gave it to me.

Maybe it's the landlord, but he is not that friendly, is he?

I thought for a moment and confirmed that it was the newbie across the building. You smiled without knowing yourself.

Though I wanted to reply back when I called him, my mind disagreed, i kept myself silent even after hearing so many hello?'s and hi's. I am not a person to call someone first and shouldn't be, but he is making me.

But...have I seen him somewhere before?

I thought hard but I couldn't get it. I layed down in my bed, exhausted but then I realised....

You are acting dumb again. Shrugg it off!

(😛)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Don't forget to vote!

°•°•°•°