●°•NEW ASSISTANT•°●

"Sir! You can't just storm out, okay!" My assistant yelled.

"Who do you think you are to tell me what I should do?" Just one more word from him and I am going to explode. "It's my life and I will do whatever I like." I yelled at him furiously.

Unexpectedly, he walked past me angrily. I shrugged it off and drove my BMW, back to my apartment.

As soon as I reached my apartment I plopped my sweaty and tired body onto the bed.

When my eye lids were finally becoming heavy, a notification interupted me. I was getting angry but soon cooled down when the notification bar was showing that it was from my producer.

A smirk formed on my lips. I am sure, my dear producer fired my now former assit.

When I clicked on the bar with jin's name on it, I was more than surprised or annoyed.

It said,

Yoongi you are not going to get the next main part. How many assistants do you think you have fired, huh? If you want your main part back, please cooperate with your new assistant.

New assistant, huh?

I didn't answer back.

I looked out of my window from my bed. I couldn't stop sighing. This holiday is going to be horrible.

Suddenly, something hit my window lightly. I hopped out of my bed to my window and saw jimin with a balloon. It was tied with different types and colours of string making it long enough to reach my 2nd floor apartment.

He was smiling widely at me which made my worries fade at once.

I didn't hesitate to open my window and ask him to come inside.

"Hey!"

"What's the baloon about?"

"I saw you sighing a lot so....I....I had many string leftovers after making bithday caps for my sisters bithday party so I took a baloon and made it much more longer to reach your apartment."

"I don't need it?" I said in a mocking tone.

"That's rude, yoongi"

We both chuckled.

"Thank you again, pink head."

"And...did your producer tell you the name of your new producer?"

"Wait...how do you know about that?" I asked curiously.

"Because..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Don't forget to vote!

°•°•°•°•°