●°•TIME PASSED BY BUT I STILL STARED AT YOU•°●

[Jimin]
[8.10]

It was the time I neede to leave yoongi alone with another set of work that he should rehearse and write.

When I flicked through the pages of his work that he gave me today were mind blowing, it should be a masterpiece! His work is absolutely unique.

When I read them, I felt like he was adoring someone  because he wrote them in a way that anyone could understand that he does, but no one can be sure, he is an expert at writing and acting.

I am not sure but one of the lines were:

🕛Time passes but I kept looking at him,
His smile brighter than sun,
His eyes beautiful than the scenery he glanced at,
His heart filled with love and care.
I love him.
And I still love him.
But I can't tell him. I don't know why and I kept searching for an answer.
The time still passes by and I kept staring at him.🕛

It's beautiful and I wonder who he was talking about.

"You." I yanked and turned around to find that emotionless face.

"huh?" I asked in confusion.

"You are so silly!"

"What!?" Has he lost a screw?

"I love you."

I gasped and backed a bit.

"What?" He asked like he said something normal. "Why were you staring at the poster?" Now I am completely confused.

He looked at the wall and I followed.

I sighed.

The poster said 'i love you', it is a old but really good movie and I was staring at it without knowing myself.

So he really didn't mean it. I am just dumb, why would this famous - expertised writer plus actor 'like' his own ugly and slow assistant?

And out of nowhere he said,

"The moons beautiful but not more than you. I love you"

I looked up, at him. His eyes were sincere but I know this is also a trick. I didn't wanted to get trapped even if it was a trap or not.

One and only way, ignore.

"You should write it down in your note before you forget them" I said without looking at him.

I know he was hurt and angry but I just had to shrug my feelings, I don't belong to him.

I switched on my phone,

8.30

"Sorry, but I need to go, it's late"

And I left.

[Yoongi]

🕛You don't know how hurt I am. With those few words.
I love you.
And I still do.
I can't stop you but I want to, I kept thinking for an answer.
But still time passed by and I was staring at you,
At my love🕛

° • ° • ° • ° • °

Don't forget to vote!

° • ° • ° • ° • °