●°•YOUR SMILE•°●

[Yoongi]
[10.13]

Two minutes left for the the door bell to ring.

I locked my phone and walked towards the door. I stood there, blankly, waiting for your presence near me.

The warmth you gave me when you flashed that beautiful smile of yours....I am speechless.

Not even sherlock homes can solve this case. You are simply so beautiful inside as well as outside that he will also fell for you.

The bell rang and I didn't hesitate to open the door and see your         heart-melting  smile.

You greeted me with a 'oh', curving your lips slightly, you smiled again but I can see, it was not sincere, you were rather confused.

Is it because of me, staring at you?

But...people adore the thought when I stare at them, then why are you confused?

You stayed there frozen with a grocery hand bag in your right hand hand. You stared at me

and I?

Of course I stared back at you.  I can stay like this forever, watching your eyes blink and shine, your lips turning into fine curves and laughs, your emotions filled with joy or tears.

But what am I afraid of?

Why am I hesitating to tell you what you deserve to hear?

I again concentrated on you.

Your lips were slightly parted, you were trying to find a word to break this sharp gaze of mine.

All I can do is sigh.

"Why are you just standing there and staring at me, get in or get out." I said coldly, frustrated by myself, I can't figure out which obstacle is keeping me from you.

Again a "oh" left your plum lips then you mumbled "who was staring who first, huh?!"

I glared at you then

You walked in and placed the bag on top of the dining table and grabbed two plates.

I shut the door behind me and turned around to take my book.

I took my book but the pen which was between these singled pages fell down and rolled beneath the bed.

I was annoyed but still I bent down,

but I found something else.

The purple ball.

.......From the dream?

Suddenly a pair of hands snatched it from me. I looked at jimin and he was playing with it like a kid on top of my bed.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Get out of my bed or---"

Before I could complete my sentence the ball was back in my hand and jimin ran to the kitchen to complete whatever he was doing.

I giggled, seeing his childish actions.

Don't worry, jiminie I won't fire you. Not until you prove it that you are not mine.

I glanced at the ball again---wait...

was it jimin who was standing across the building?

But how did this come here?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Did he meet him again or he didn't knew that he was in a dream or a nightmare all this time?

Don't forget to vote!
Plich vote!

°•°•°•°