9

The Emperor's birthday has been rescheduled next week as the Consort Qi has ruined the birthday of the emperor.

    Li Xiu Ying has been sending letters to the Crown Prince of Mongolia. She knew that if it was discovered would lead to her certain death but she fell in love with him.

    He knew she was the empress but never stopped pursuing her. It was a dream come true. He was handsome too.

    "Shu Li has the letters from the Prince arrived yet?" Li Xiu Ying asked Shu Li.

    "Your Majesty, You must stop this! We will be executed for sure!" Shu Li nervously said to the empress.

     "Just tell me when the letters will arrive!" Li Xiu Ying shouted. Li Xiu Ying knew that if this was discovered it will lead to problems but she was lonely nobody wanted to be friends with her.

   "Yes, your majesty." Shu li obeyed. Inside her, she knew that she shoulf stop the empress. But she was right, Being in the harem can be lonely.

                                  *
   "Your Majesty, The Concubine selection is coming up. Should we inform the empress?" Bing Wen asked the Emperor.

    "No, Don't tell her yet. Postpone the Concubine selection to next month. I don't want the empress stressing over it." The Emperor answered.

    Just then a eunuch came in and told him that the Empress Dowager was here.

    "Let her in." He ordered to the eunuch.

    Empress Dowager Ji went inside in red and gold robes fitting for someone in her position. She was in her 60s but she was looked like she was in her 40s. She took great care of herself.

   "Mother, Why are you here?" Qing Zhang Wei asked the Empress Dowager.

    "Aiyo, My son. Can't you cancel the concubine selection?Xiu Ying will be sad again. I don't like seeing her sad." Empress Dowager Ji pleaded the emperor.

   "Mother, You know very well i cannot do that even though i want to. I don't have children and the ministers will rebel at me." The Emperor said to the Empress Dowager.

   "Your right, my son. We need heirs to the throne. I'll leave now." Empress Dowager Ji left Dragon Palace and thought about Li Xiu Ying. What a poor girl!

                                   *
    Consort Qi still in lockdown in Yanxi Palace is pale and dosen't want to eat food.

    She spent the past 2 weeks in Yanxi Palace not knowing what to do. Her plan completely backfired  and the Emperor has lost trust in her.

   "Consort, Can i suggest something." Her trusted maid Ming Yue told her.

    "Go ahead." Consort Qi said.

     "Do this. Do this." (I won't reveal yet."

   "Great Plan, Ming Yue. Let's do it tonight!".

                               *
     Sorry for the slow update. I need inspiration to write this story so ive been reading novels.

     Jaymee