2

"His Majesty has arrived!"

Li Xiu Ying was playing chess with Shu Li. They didin't hear him because they were so concerned about the chess game. When the emperor, opened the door the startled Xiu Ying jumped up from her seat.

"Greetings to his majesty the emperor." She bowed Shu Li did as well.

The Emperor sat down in one of the chairs and Li Xiu Ying sat across him. "Empress, Noble Consort Qi came to me and said you bullied her, is this true?" A eunuch came kber and told the emperor about the incident where the empress fell into the pond and lost all her memory.

"Yeah, I just told her to call me your majesty and to not barge in the Phoenix Palace like she owns it." She calmly told the Emperor. Everyone was shocked because usually the empress would stutter and have a hard time talking to the emperor. (This is me when i get to talk to BTS' Jungkook)

"Empress, Take Noble Consort Qi lightly next time. Your the empress and need to set a good example."

"She's 25 and i'm 20 please tell me who should set a good example to that woman."

The Emperor stood up and left Phoenix Palace and went back to Dragon Palace. The Empress really has changed.

————-
"Shu Li, How many concubines does Qing Zhang Wei have?"

"About 25, mistress."

"Call all of them except Noble Consort Qi and Consort Ji."

A new goal for her, She is gonna teach this women how to not depend on a man's favor and live miserably their whole lives. I mean isn't that so sad, Your 50 and your still praying that the Emperor will come and visit you?!

Because Li Xiu Ying wants to divorce the emperor. She will teach these ladies how to be kind and generous and not like Noble Consort Qi who only depends on the emperor. If she were to give someone the Phoenix seat, it had to be a kind woman. Anyways, after that she will live her life and be a businesswoman I mean it's worth a shot.

"Empress, the concubines are here."