8

I'll be changing the way i write. Pls support this story.

   The day of the celebration......

   "Happy Birthday, to his majesty." Everyone was greeting the emperor for his 28th birthday.

The Emperor didin't really like birthdays because it was another source of losing money when all of his people are starving. He's throwing a big party and outside people have nothing to eat.

"Greetings to His Majesty." Noble Consort Qi kowtowed in front of him.

"Rise." He said to her.

The Empress is not yet here for some reason. The Emperor has been told that the Empress just needs time to preapere.

"Your Majesty, The Empress is not yes here. We should start the party, All of the people are here." Noble Consort Qi told the emperor.

"Her Majesty, The Empress is here." A eunuch shouted from outside.

     All of the people inside bowed except the emperor. Li Xiu Ying was wearing her official golden robes with her crown dangling on her head. She looked beautiful no doubt.

     "Let's start the party!" The Emperor announced.

      Plates of food and Colorful drinks were being brought up in the hall. Beef, Chicken, Duck,etc. were being served in large amounts.

    The Concubines were sat by rank, Noble Consort Qi was in the chair closest to the emperor and empress while the second class attendants were at the farthest back.

  "Empress, Thank you for prepearing this wonderful celebration." The Emperor praised Li Xiu Ying.

    "Thank You So Much, Your Majesty." She smiled at him. The Emperor blushed because of this.

     Noble Consort Qi gritted her teeth looking at them. Ha! Enjoy your good days, Li Xiu Ying. Your reign as empress will be over!

Soon Enough, A Eunuch went inside the hall. He first kowtowed to the emperor and empress.

"Your Majesties, Smoke is coming up in Minjin palace. We don't know why!"

Noble Consort Qi paled. Minjin Palace is her palace. She saw the empress smirk at her and she knew she will be in big trouble.

The Emperor immediately stood up. There might be fire! The Emperor went out the room followed by the empress and all the other guests.

When they got there, There was no fire at all! There were maids burning paper money in the backyard.

"Qi gui fei! Do you wish for me to die?! Do you want no prosperity for the Qing empire. As my royal consort, You have no shame!"

(Burning Paper Money is like taboo in ancient china. It means you wish the emperor to die and other bad things)

"Your Majesty! I was framed! I was framed! I didin't do this!" Noble Consort Qi kneeled amd begged the emperor.

    "Framed! Qi gui fei! What is this conduct?! Cursing me and our country on my birthday!? How dare you!" The Emperor raged at Noble Consort Qi.

   "It's the empress! She did this because you favored me! It's the Empress!" Noble Consort Qi shouted.

   "Noble Consort Qi! How dare you blame another person! We caught you red handed and your maids are the ones doing the burning!" Li Xiu Ying shouted at Noble Consort Qi.

   "Everybody return! Noble Consort Qi is demoted to Consort and will be placed under house arrest for 3 months. No one can Minji palace without my permission. Guards, take the consort to her palace." The Emperor ordered.

    "Your Majesty, I am innocent! I am innocent!" Noble Consort Qi shouted and shouted.

    "I am feeling in a bad mood. Everybody go home. We will celebrate my birthday another day." The Emperor ordered everybody.

                               ********
       That night, the Empress was in the pond thinking about things.

        She wanted to go back home, she missed her family and friends. She didin't want to spend time with bastards who has many women.

       A man sat beside her. He was wearing the royal robes of their neighbor country, Mongolia.

      "Who are you?" Li Xiu Ying asked the man.

      "I'm Crown Prince Temujin Ganbolt of Mongolia. May i ask you beautiful lady, Why are you here this late at night?"

      "May i ask you? I thought the emperor made everyone go home?"

      "We don't have anywhere to stay so the emperor granted us permission to stay here."

      "Oh."

       "What is your name?"

        "It's Li Xiu Ying."

       Li Xiu Ying was wearing plain robes so the Crown Prince didin't know she was the empress.

      There was silence, Li Xiu Ying leaned on Temujin's shoulders. He was handsome. But he also felt a sense of security towards him. She felt like she could trust him.

      She fell asleep on his shoulder.

                            ***********

Hello my dear readers! Do you think i should write a story about Princess Diana like a new ending for her and charles? Comment below on what  you think.

Announcement: I will be doing another story. I will still continue this ofc.