1

When Li Mei Yi woke up, She was surrounded by maids and eunuchs. What the hell is happening? She looked around and saw a ancient chinese bed and ancient stuff. Did i fucking time-travel and this was all thanks to dog shit.

"Mistress, Your awake?!" A chubby maid in blue robes hugged her. "Um, Who are you? Who are these people?". All of them gasped. "Mistress, has lost her memory! Oh no! Mistress are you ok?!" The Chubby maid started shaking her. 

"Im fine. I'm fine. Please tell me what the heck is my life?" They all looked at her weirdly, "Miss, What does "heck" mean?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. What i mean is please explain my life." The Chubby maid introduced herself as Shu Li.

It turns out, Li Mei Yi is now Li Xiu Ying of the Li Clan, The Empress of Qing. The Unfavored and Jealous Empress of Emperor Qing Zhang Wei.

Li Mei Yi read in history class that most people in the imperial harem die miserable lives being lonely and without emotional support. Please help her, She dosen't want to fight around with a bunch of useless women.

"Shu Li, Since i know some about my life. Can you tell me of my dear husband's concubines?"

Noble Consort Qi is the one usually fighting with her because she is the favorite of the emperor. She is evil and uses devious tricks to frame the Empress. Consort Ji us usually the one who conspires agains her with Noble Consort Qi. The other concubines are pretty harmless.

"Noble Consort Qi arrives!" The guards announced from outside. Noble Consort Qi stormed inside phoenix palace as if it was her own.  She was a 25 year old woman who has been in the harem for 10 years.

"Empress, Once i knew you had an injury. I immediately left the Emperor and visited you."

"Who allowed you to go in here, Noble Consort. I am the Empress yet you storm inside here like your the emperor." Li Xiu Ying snickered at Noble Consort Qi.

"Empress-"

"Empress? Im to be called your majesty as for i am the empress of this great empire."

"Your Majesty, Please forgive this Consort. It was harmless deed." She explained.

"Get out, Noble Consort and do not come back unless i say so."

Noble Consort Qi left with a huff. This woman how dare she! She is the favored consort of the emperor yet she dare speak to her that way?! She will report this to the emperor, he will surely punish her.

"Wow! Mistress, You've really changed! I never saw you stand up to Noble Consort Qi like that!" Shu Li gleemed with joy, Her mistress is finally standing up to these son of a bitch concubines.

"Shu Li, I will never let anyone bully me again. If they bully me they will definitely get it from this empress."

—————
"Your Majesty! You must punish the empress! She told me to call her your majesty and bullied me!" Noble Consort Qi cried in front of the emperor.

"Jin Li, I'll talk to the empress about it. Go to your quarters first."

"But Your Maj-"

"Now!"

The Emperor was surprised about the Empress' behavior. Usually she would go to him and badmouth Noble Consort Qi and Consort Ji. But today, he hasen't seen him even once.

He told his personal eunuch, Bing Wen, "Bing Wen let us go to the Phoenix Palace."

————