4

Flashback.....

Fourth Prince Zhang Wei of Qing was in the royal garden admiring the night sky when a little girl came by his side.

"Who are you?" He asked the little girl. Nobody dared to disrespect him that way.

"I am Li Xiu Ying. Who are you?" The little girl asked him.

"I'm Zhang Wei. Why are you here?"

"The birthday banquet of the emperor was here and mommy wanted to greet aunty empress dowager."

"Oh."

"Well, Xiu Ying. Im looking for a wife."

"Oh! I'm sorry my mother said that i will marry the 4th prince when i become big. Sorry, Zhang Wei."

4th prince. So this is the girl his mother talked about.

Xiu Ying!" A woman shouted nearby.

"Okay, Zhang Wei i'll meet you again."

The Young girl winked at him and ran back to the woman.

(Qing Zhang Wei is 14 and Li Xiu Ying is 8)

——-
The day after, the concubines came back to the phoenix palace. What the Empress is saying is true! Their skin became smooth and soft after they wore the face mask.

"Empress, What are you gonna teach us?" A excited First attendant asked Li Xiu Ying.

"Today i will teach you the art of yoga."

Yoga. Li Xiu Ying used to do this a lot in the 21st century because she was so stressed with school her her unsuportive parents.

"Let's go outside."

They all went to the royal garden and Li Xiu Ying placed 25 mats on the floor. She ordered them to sit on them and started teaching them Yoga.

(Let's continue because i do not do yoga)

By Coincidence, Noble Consort Qi happened to pass by the Imperial Garden. She asked a 6th ranked Concubine.

"You. What are you all doing?"

Li Xiu Ying heard her, "Ah. Noble Consort Qi im teaching them Yoga."

"Yoga? You should preapere yourslelves if the emperor came to your quarters and notdo these flimsy things."

"But the Empress is teaching us not to be lonely."

"Yeah!"

"You Bitches women are supposed to Wait for their husband. Not do these!"

"Noble Consort Qi! Do you think we want to wait around for that bastard to come to us?! If he does then ok. BUT PLEASE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Guards, escort the noble consort out of the imperial garden."

"Y-ou!"

'Now let's continue our lesson."

"Your Majesty! The Empress told me that women should not wait around with men. Please punish her!" Noble Consort Qi pleaded with the Emperor.

"Jin Li, to me it looks like the empress was just teaching the concubines a hobby. Let it go."

"Your Majesty. Please reconsider."

"Jin Li please go to your quarters. I have official matters to do."

"But-"

"Get out!."

Noble Consort Qi struck her head in confusion. Why is the emperor suddenly so cold to her? It must be that bitch of a empress.

Emperor Zhang Wei has been annoyed with Noble Consort Qi for the past few days. Keeps talking on why to punish the empress and how to punish her. The only reason he favored her is to be in good ties with the Qi clan.

-------------

Imperial Harem Ranking

1. Empress (Huanghou)

2. Imperial Noble Consort (Huang gui fei)

3. Noble Consort (Gui Fei)

4.Consort (Fei)

5.Imperial Concubine

6. Concubine

7. Noble Lady (Gui ren)

8. First Class Attendant (Chang Zhen)

9. Second Class Attendant (Da Ying)