6

"Greetings to Your Majesty, The Empress of Our Great Qing." Jing greeted the empress. She was summoned but she dosen't know why. But she already has an idea. 

"Jing, is your name i presume?" The Empress asked her.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"I will be straight to the point. Jing, I know all of your plans with the Noble Consort. She will execute your parents if you do not agree, right?"

Jing shivered, the empress can do much worse than that. Oh no!

"Y-your majesty, I'm so very sorry! Please do not execute me!"

"Jing, I want you to work for me. I will gurantee the safety of your parents but remember this if you fail to obey me your whole family is executed."

"Y-es your majesty! I'm wholly loyal to you!"

The Empress stood up and told what Jing has to do. (I'll reveal it in the next chapter). Yes, Li Xiu Ying (The Empress) didin't like the emperor at all but she wants to eliminate all of the people first who will disrupt the harmony of the harem.

Jing stood and left Phoenix Palace.

The Concubines asked the empress on what they are gonna do this time. The Empress is very tired in teaching them every day so she told them that she will teach them hacks in what to doo 2 times a week.

The Concubines were very eager in these sessions since it teaches them how to have harmony with each other and it gives them something to do since they are so bored in the palace.

"Today! We are gonna learn gymanstics. This exercise will help you become more flexible which also makes you more graceful. " Li Xiu Ying was an avid gymanst in her past life. She won many gymanstics contests at school and was praised by her classmates because of this.

"Okay, first reach your right leg up and then your left leg do this continiously for 25 times."

The Concubines were having a hard time since they never did this type of rigurous exercises before.  But they still enjoyed it since afterward they would chat and drink alcohol.

(I'm skipping the Yoga part)

"Your Majesty, The Emperor requests you to have dinner with him." Shu Li informed the empress

"Yes, I will be there."

The Maids gave the empress a glorious pink hanfu with cherry blossoms on its side. Li Xiu Ying looked like a pink goddess and all the maids were proud of what they did.

A Red Carriage that was carried by 10 guards was preapered for her. Since, the imperial palace is very large. Getting to the Dragon Palace is 3km away.

Li Xiu Ying sat inside the carriage. She was wondering what the emperor would talk about with her. There's nothing important going on. Oh Yeah! The Emperor's birthday is next week. She hasen't made any type of preperations yet. The only thing she made sure of is that Noble Consort Qi would not come and crash the party.

"Empress, Dragon Palace is right ahead." Shu Li informed the Empress. The Dragon Palace is located at the epicenter of the whole imperial palace. It was also the largest spanning 5km in width and it also had the most servants. 

The Carriage stopped and Li Xiu Ying went out. She climbed the long flight of stairs. 

"Her Majesty, The Empress is here!" A Eunuch shouted once she was outside the door. The Guards opened the door. Inside, was Qing Zhang Wei in his gold robes. He looked very attractive but Li Xiu Ying reminded herself don't get too close to him! Just because he's handsome but in reality he's a shameless bastard. 

"Empress, Please take a seat." The Emperor led Li Xiu Ying to a table with many dishes. In Phoenix Palace, She was served many foods but this was 2x the size of what she was served. Maybe it's only because she was also here so there should be a meal for 2. 

The Emperor himself sat down on the opposite side of table, Things were really akward while eating but finally the emperor had the courage to say something. "Empress, How are things going with the preperation of my birthday banquet?" He questioned the empress.

Li Xiu Ying almost choked on her food. The truth is, she hasen't made any type of preperations yet. Maybe, she'll ask the empress dowager for advice tommorow because Shu Li said that she and the empress dowager were in good terms. 

"Great, Your Majesty." She lied. 

The Atmosphere was really akward after. Nobody speaked and soon enough the dishes were gone. Li Xiu Ying had a hearty meal. She excused herself and left the dragon palace. 

The Emperor just stared at her and nodded. This was actually the first time he invited the empress over but she was such in a hurry to leave? He loved her dress it was a pink hanfu and she looked really adorable in it. 

Li Xiu Ying was back in the Phoenix Palace. She was in her night robes and Shu Li was brushing back her hair. Li Xiu Ying missed the 21st century. She can't do anything here. No Phones, tablets and computers. She also dearly missed her parents and brother and also the most important... THE AIRCON. OMG, On a hot day it's super good to have an aircon. 

"Miss, How was your dinner with the emperor." Shu Li asked the empress

"Good" She lied again. It was so akward, none tried to talk except the one about the birthday party.

"Shu Li, Is the Empress Dowager free tommorow?" 

"Miss, The Empress Dowager is very concerned about you. She has been sending you letters to come visit her."

"Why didin't i see the letters?"

"I'm so sorry miss! It's just that i wanted you to rest a bit. You've been teaching the concubines and i didin't want you to be bothered."

"It's fine. It's fine. Let's visit the Empress Dowager tommorow."

"Yes, Miss. Go to sleep Miss. You don't want having dark circles, do you?"

Shu Li left the room and Li Xiu Ying climed to bed and slept.

Noble Consort Qi heard about the empress' dinner with the emperor. Damn it! That bitch of a Empress managed to snag away her man again. 

"Jing, Make Sure you have the paper money."

Jing just nodded but what Noble Consort Qi didin't know is that a disaster will be brought upon her. Jing is now working for the empress. 

Unaware, Noble Consort Qi laughed inside. Empress Li you ware definetely going down.

------------

This is the longest chapter i ever wrote. OMG, i feel good.

Please vote and like this story. 

Xoxo,

Jaymee