(The Legion) Frank Morrison x Reader

Title: Bite Me
CW: foul language, violence, kinda freaking steamy

"God, I fucking hate him!" I groan, rifling my hands through my hair. "He thinks he's so sly, taking Julie away from us like that."

Susie watches quietly as I pace the room. "He's not that bad once you get to know him." She tries, sitting on my bed.

"I don't want to know him!" I hiss. "He's bad news, Susie."

"He's new." She nods. "I get it, you don't trust him."

"Of course I fucking don't, something about him is off!" I say. "I just don't know what..."

"He dropped out of school, is that it?" she asks.

"No, I couldn't care less about whether he goes to school or not..." I sigh. "He just gives off bad vibes."

"I think I can understand his side. I mean, he was forced to move to this place after his foster parents picked him up," she says. "I couldn't imagine constantly moving around with new parents every month..."

"He's an orphan?" I ask. She nods, gazing at me. "Of course, that explains why he wants Julie. She has parents who are wealthy enough to pay for his—"

"Y/n!" Susie smacks my arm. "Are you kidding me?"

I shake my head. "No, Susie, I'm serious. There's something wrong with him."

"Maybe you should give him a chance," she says. "Just try."

I stare at her, face blank. "Come on, for me?" She gives me those damn puppy eyes of hers.

I sigh heavily, flopping back on my bed. "Whatever."

"How about we go to Julie's tonight? Joey's gonna join, so it'll be us and them," she says, patting the spot beside her.

I sit next to her with a huff. "I'm assuming he'll be there?"

"Yeah, you know how much Julie likes him." She nods.

"Whatever." I shrug.

"Atta girl." She leans on me. "He's not that bad, I promise."

I nod wordlessly, looking at the ground. It's night by the time Julie calls us over. She immediately pulls Susie out of the room, leaving me and the two boys. I'm comfortable with Joey, he's a nice guy, but I still feel skeptical of Frank. "So, did you guys watch Scream, yet?"

"Of course I did." I roll my eyes. "What kind of person would I be not to?"

"Well, all right, moody, what'd you think of it?" Frank grins at me.

"It was a good movie." I shrug. "Though I didn't really like that Tatum died. That was dumb. And I have no idea how Billy and Stu didn't manage to kill Sidney."

"Yeah, she was a bit too smart. You'd think Billy and Stu would've been more clever, what with the whole getting away with several murders and all." He nods.

"I think it was hot that Sidney fought back." Joey says.

"Yeah..." Frank agrees with a shrug. "I mean, what girl would really put up a good fight?"

"Oh, you scumbag!" I smack his arm. "I'd love to see your face after I get done with you."

"I'd like to see you try." Frank gazes at me, smug.

"Yeah? I wouldn't act so cocky." I wrinkle my nose. "I'd mess up that pretty face of yours easily."

"Aw, you think my face is pretty?" He teases.